PDA

View Full Version : A simpler question about MVMCP :)

kadesha
09-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Ok, so my other thread was asking for too much info, so I found it on here myself. But I still have one question I'm not clear about. We will be getting BASE tickets, no park hopper, for this trip. Will our day have to be spent at Magic Kingdom since the party is there that night? Or can we go to Animal Kingdom during the day and use the party ticket that night and get into MK??? Please help.

mpoppinsgirl
09-29-2007, 09:38 AM
I am pretty sure that the MVMCP ticket is totally separate. You can not even get into the park with that ticket until 3 or 4 pm. You should be able to use your base ticket somewhere else and then use your MVMCP ticket at MK.

RRabbitfan
09-29-2007, 10:07 AM
The MVMCP ticket is compleatly seperate from your park tickets. You can go to any of the parks that day then go to MK later and party with Mickey. People will just do the MK that day just to cut down on travel. Enjoy it is truly magical that time of the year.:santa:

joelkfla
09-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Yes, you can use the Party tickets to enter the MK anytime after 4 p.m., without using a day entry ticket. It's better to get into the park before 6 p.m., to avoid the crowds that think they have to wait until 7. ;)

Sweezy
09-29-2007, 04:04 PM
yup you can use the party tickets for admission on their own...im not sure exactly when youre allowed in with them, but it seems like anytime after ~4pm has been fair game over the past couple of years. They used to queue you up until the official start time (~7-8ish) but theyre alot more lenient nowadays...

LoriMistress
09-29-2007, 09:44 PM
You can use your MVMCP ticket w/out your park ticket. The gates for MK for MVMCP holders open at 4pm.