PDA

View Full Version : Iced Tea Lovers Pt. 2

septembergirl
09-29-2007, 01:41 AM
I posted a couple of months ago asking about the availability or iced tea at WDW. I am pleased to report that I was, in fact, able to get my iced tea fixes on our recent vacation and found it satisfactory. The only issue was the absence of the pink stuff anywhere on Disney property. I had to use Splenda, which was fine, but I won't be switching over anytime soon.:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
09-29-2007, 02:35 AM
I often travel with my yellow stuff as I won't use the pink stuff (and go figure, it's the only thing they offer on the food trays in the hospital I go to). Never venture too far without my snack-sized Baggie with Splenda packets and Crystal Light To Go.

Thanks for updating us on the iced tea/sweetener situation! :thumbsup:

DisneyLuvnNooks
09-29-2007, 09:27 AM
I often travel with my yellow stuff as I won't use the pink stuff (and go figure, it's the only thing they offer on the food trays in the hospital I go to). Never venture too far without my snack-sized Baggie with Splenda packets and Crystal Light To Go.

Thanks for updating us on the iced tea/sweetener situation! :thumbsup:

That is so funny , that is how we are also. They seem to have yellow available at all restaraunts down there, though, which was good.

#1donaldfan
09-29-2007, 09:52 AM
My ice tea is very easy.....no sugar, just a little bit of lemon.....that's it...............

tinksmom02
09-30-2007, 08:57 PM
My ice tea is very easy.....no sugar, just a little bit of lemon.....that's it...............

That's exactly how I take it, as well!

garthbarth1
09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
I found sweet tea at Epcot--it was at a food and wine festival booth. The booth was between Japan and the American Adventure. I know this for sure bc I had to finish it before I could go into the American Adventure. It was sweet and YUMMY!!

Here we go again...
09-30-2007, 11:19 PM

Mine is even easier... Just tea... no sweetner, no lemon. ;)

TheDuckRocks
10-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Wouldn't think of venturing to WDW without my snack-size Zip-Lock baggie of the evil pink stuff.:blush:

septembergirl
10-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't think of venturing to WDW without my snack-size Zip-Lock baggie of the evil pink stuff.:blush:

Well, I had a couple of packets that I keep in my purse but they ran out quickly (the way I drink tea) so next time I will be prepared!

Tink65
10-02-2007, 09:30 PM
My son loves his iced sweet tea. We have found sweet tea at.. Rainforest.. Harbour House and Trails End.:secret:

DessertDivaFL
10-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I will make sure I bring along the evil PINK stuff too!

I love the iced tea at Wolgang Puck Cafe at DTD. Delicious!

mouseketeer mom
10-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I love all the tea..sweet, not sweet, green, black..I'm tea-sy to please.:D

garthbarth1
10-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Where is Harbour House? Do they have sweet tea all the time?? YUMMMY!!!

septembergirl
10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Where is Harbour House? Do they have sweet tea all the time?? YUMMMY!!!

It's in Liberty Square in view of the HM - a great CS restaurant!
:thumbsup: