PDA

View Full Version : Late ADR

Eyore's Wife
09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
We have a late (8:50 pm) ADR at Le Cellier on November 17th. I saw a post a few weeks ago that indicated that anyone with an ADR that late would have to call a taxi once they were finished with their meal as the buses would have quit running before they finished eating. Talk about put me in a panic! Anyway, I called Disney Dining and, at first, tried to change my ADR -- no luck. I mentioned to the nice lady on the phone why I was trying to change my ADR and she said my information was incorrect. That due to the fact that the restaurants at EPCOT stay open later than the park, that the buses continue to run up until midnight. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of what the bus schedule actually is? I don't want to enjoy a wonderful meal only to be finished at 10:30 and have to call a cab (or in my case 2 cabs) to get back to our room. :confused:

missbunny
09-28-2007, 08:58 PM
From what I understand, the buses will keep running until everyone has left the park. The stores in Epcot are open late so don't worry about being stranded.
There is someone from the transportation department by the bus stops who can call a bus for you.
We had dinner at the California Grill which ended around 11pm. We took a bus to the TTC and then got a bus back to our hotel.

Enjoy your vacation and I hope you love your dinner.