PDA

View Full Version : The Hilton

DisneyMelissa
09-28-2007, 02:25 PM
I will be going to Disneyland on February 7th. This is a replacement trip for an August trip to WDW that had to be canceled very last minute. Since then, some things have come up and while I will have money to pay for the hotel, I will not have it until November 15th (November 1st if I am lucky). Does anybody happen to know how fast the Hilton fills up? We will be staying there for four nights. I saw on hotels.com that we could get a room for about $130 dollars per night. How good of a chance do you think I'd have at getting a $130 dollar room for February if I booked November 15th? If it would be better for me to book November 1st, I could probably borrow the money from my mom and pay her back on the 15th.

Is the Hilton normally a place to book up months in advance? If so, I will definitely try to borrow the money now.

:mickey:

DisneyMelissa
09-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Nevermind, I used the availability calendar on the Hilton website, and there are no rooms available February 7th through February 12th.

Now, I may try for the Candy Cane Inn though after hearing the raving reviews :)

Mods can delete this post if they'd like.

tinkwest
09-28-2007, 09:33 PM
For others who might be wondering, the Hilton usually books fairly quickly with convention goers since it is right next door to the Convention Center.

tamquilts
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
The Hilton on Convention Way across from the park does fill up quickly. But regardless, we prefer the Anaheim Hilton Suites. It's a much nicer room. It's on State College (one freeway exit south of DLR). The shuttles run to it. Rooms are almost always available. You get a SUITE instead of a standard room. The big plus is that is has an indoor and outdoor pool - so no matter what time of year you go, you can swim. Off season rate run $99 to $160 per night for a suite. We are staying there this coming weekend for Halloween Treats and have a King Size Suite for $129. It's always my first choice when we don't stay on the resort.