DU: early 50’s
DA: late 40’s
DP: Papa – early 50’s
DG: Grandma – late 40’s
DSis #2: 15
DU #2: Uncle Mark (late 40’s)
DA #2: Aunt Sue (late 40’s)
DC: 11

DH still isn’t feeling well this morning but his fever is gone and it’s our last chance to take DD to the Little Ones EMH at Magic Kingdom. I let him sleep a little longer and we get to MK about 8:30am. I realize once we get there that it was a big mistake to go. It’s already hot and crowded. The line for Dumbo is at least half an hour long and we have to meet up with the rest of the group in MGM at 10:30am. We manage to get on Peter Pan’s Flight, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White, the Carousel and the Tea Cups in about 2 hours. When we leave to go to the TTC to catch a bus to MGM we’re running late and don’t get to MGM until 11:00. The group is in line for the Great Movie Ride so DH and I decide to take DD to the Muppets 3D show. She’s very good during the show even though she’s tired and keeps pulling off her glasses. After the show we walk over to Sci-Fi and meet the rest of the group for our lunchtime ADR. DC loves the atmosphere!! We’re seated in three cars right next to each other which is very nice. DH still isn’t feeling well and wants to go back to the hotel to rest, so I talk everyone into doing Tower Of Terror right away because DH has really been looking forward to riding it. I stay outside with DD while the group rides ToT twice. The first time a CM gets right in DC’s face and then when the lights go on he yells “AHH!” It scared the life out of her and she bursts out crying. I felt so bad when I saw her sobbing coming out of the ride. I really felt like complaining to someone about the CM because he didn’t even apologize for scaring her. We talked her into riding again and she enjoyed it the second time. DH was feeling a little better but really needed to take it easy for a little while, so we headed back to the BCV for some rest. A couple of hours later we took the boat back to MGM to meet everyone for our ADR at 50’s Prime Time Café. We were all seated together in one room which was nice and our waitress was very funny. I wish she could have been a little more ‘in character’ but it turned out to be a nice meal. DP, DH and I stayed behind to take care of the bill while everyone else rushed over to Fantasmic. When we finally got out of 50’s Prime Time we had missed most of the show. The amphitheater is so large that there’s no way I can find our group, so we wait outside until it’s over. We reconnect with our group at the boat back to BCV and call it a night.

faline
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Sorry for the bumps you're encountering this trip! Sound slike you've still managed to get some fun in!