PDA

View Full Version : Sport psychologist at my daughters' gym

Katzateer
09-27-2007, 06:13 PM
We had a meeting last night at the gym - my daughter participates in a USAG gymnastics program.

Once every 3 months a sports psychologist comes from Arizona to talk to the girls, coaches and parents.

During the parent meeting we got off topic and Allison was talking about a TV show she had been on VH1 last season about Scott Biao from Happy Days.

It happened to be re-running today and I watched part of it.

That was so much fun to see someone I have talked to for 2 or 3 years on a TV show- she did a good job.

Go Coach Ali!!

With all the rain today, it was nice to have a little down time and enjoy the TV!

Has anyone else seen the show??

WDWFanatic
09-27-2007, 08:26 PM
:blush:Yes, I have to admit I watched this show:cool:

It was really no wonder that Scott Biao was still single...

How did the woman feel she came across on the show. They always say the editing can do a number on you.

Also, did she say if S.B. every got married?

Katzateer
09-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Did you like the way Allison came across on the show? She was exactly like she is in person-she is very nice and does a good job with the sessions our gymnasts have had with her.

She didn't say much about the show other than they have another season of it, she doesn't live in California now so she isn't on it as much.

I would guess he didn't get married if they are having more shows about him. Or maybe a season of helping him get used to the idea of marriage and a baby.

crazypoohbear
09-28-2007, 08:09 PM
I liked the show and thought she did a great job. She was down to earth, no nonsense and she made him break up with that loser/hanger on guy. I can't remember his name but talk about stunted adolescence! YUCK

JohnHMCWYG
10-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Aaah, Doc Ali. I like her.

She answered a question for me on VH1's Celebreality page when "Scott Baio Is 45 And Single" was still on the air. I'm trying to put her advice to use. It's just a little difficult.

I also find her to be a babe in an odd sort of way.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff

JohnHMCWYG
10-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Double post...