PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else catch Criminal Minds last night?

IloveDisney71
09-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I am soooooo... addicted to this show! I love all the characters and how they interact together. I CANNOT believe how they ended last night's show and what they showed in the previews for next week. I'm going to be SO depressed. I hope the show doesn't suffer with this upcoming change.:confused::sad::cry::pout::jaw:

pixiesmimi
09-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Do you really think they will let him commit suicide?

kakn7294
09-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Do you really think they will let him commit suicide?
I really like this show too. I read or heard somewhere that the door was left open for his potential return. Hopefully that's true and his character isn't killed.

IloveDisney71
09-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I really like this show too. I read or heard somewhere that the door was left open for his potential return. Hopefully that's true and his character isn't killed.
That's what I'm hoping for. If I remember correctly, when the series began they alluded to the fact that he left the FBI for a while due to problems he had with a previous case. Hopefully, they will just write in that he had a breakdown or something.

RedSoxFan
09-29-2007, 10:31 PM
I love this show. I hope they leave the door open for Mandy to return -- he plays such a great character.

ChipnDaleGal
09-29-2007, 10:52 PM
I guess I am alone here, but Mandy Patinkin really bugs me. So I am actually glad that he is leaving. I really like the rest of the cast and the shows are usually so interesting.

Carol
09-30-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm a faithful viewer.

I really like Mandy Patinkin - but I'm annoyed that he does this. He caused the same turmoil on Chicago Hope.

Joe Mantegna is an excellent actor and I really enjoy him. I have no doubt the show will remain successful. I'll certainly continue to watch.

IloveDisney71
10-04-2007, 08:36 PM
I am very happy with the way the show went last night. I'm glad the team is back together and that they left the door open for Mandy to possibly return. Even if he doesn't, the other characters are interesting enough to keep the show going! :)
Does anyone else hate the director lady - I can't remember her name - I was hoping someone would just slap her. :thedolls:

pixiesmimi
10-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Well, at least we know Mandy didn't kill himself. Was that his daughter that got killed that he is so broken up about? I didn't see the first of it.

I appears that all the shows like this, CSI, etc. have directors who are jerks and give the good guys a hard time all the time. What's with this?