PDA

View Full Version : club cool

brigidfirst
09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
I'v been wondering what is the club cool? I show people talking about it. Can anyone help me with this.

SBETigg
09-27-2007, 01:34 PM
It's a place in Epcot's Future World, basically a shop sponsored by Coca-Cola where they sell Coke products and offer free samples of Coca-Cola variations from around the world. It used to be Ice-Station Cool but now it's really not as themed, though it is called "Club Cool" and is supposed to have a club theme, I suppose.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
09-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Just beware of BEVERLY! :sick:

My goodness, I tried it when I was there last week....at least I knew only to take a LITTLE sip of it, thanks to everyone on this site!

Chris :hatter:

IloveDisney71
09-27-2007, 05:33 PM
My kids have always gotten a kick out of visiting Club Cool. It's fun to test taste different flavors from all over the world. I would say take little sips of every flavor, not just Beverly, because they are all very different from our soft drinks in the U.States. But it's a fun place to kill a few minutes.

prprincess
09-27-2007, 09:48 PM
Just beware of BEVERLY! :sick:Ahh, Beverly...I've missed her! :ack:

cal5755
09-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Just beware of BEVERLY! :sick:

My goodness, I tried it when I was there last week....at least I knew only to take a LITTLE sip of it, thanks to everyone on this site!

We all tried Beverly... except my mom Beverly lol... it was definately unique in flavor lol. My dh said it reminded him of tequila. All I know is it wasnt good... My favorite was the Gingerale...the least sweet of them all as I perfer diet soda.

To the OP it is definately worth a visit.. this was the first time we went in there and we did enjoy it. Ask any CM and they can guide you right to it.

NJGIRL
09-28-2007, 01:17 PM
It's fun to do once, but there's a reason why the cups are so small. Most of the samples don't taste very good.:sick:

JPL
09-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Beverly is the best drink they offer I don't what these other members are talking about :confused: