PDA

View Full Version : Staying at Wilderness Lodge...

purplestarlisa
09-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Hello!

My trip is 45 days away and I was wondering when I will receive my luggage tags, final documents, etc for my trip. We have had it paid up for a while now. The date to have the final payment in is tomorrow, so will all of this stuff come next week sometime? I have never used the Disney bus from the airport before.

Thanks for your help!

Lisa
:bride::groom:

RBrooksC
09-27-2007, 01:11 PM
We got our stuff after the final payment was made. The timeframe I can't remember but it wasn't any longer than two weeks afterward. So, just be on the lookout for it after you make your payment.

The Wilderness Lodge is fantastic and you will be glad you stayed there.

ldc12377
09-27-2007, 01:32 PM
On our last trip in May and for our upcoming trip in Oct., we had to call Disney 2 & 3 times before we ever received our final papers. In May, they finally had to overnight mail the papers to us after we called 3 times. We got the papers a week before we left. For Oct., it took 2 calls but I also was a little nervous because of our other trip. I suggest that you at least call to make sure they have sent the papers out.

princessM0m
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
We are going in early Nov. and I got our tags last week. If you don't see them 3-4 weeks prior to your trip I would definitely call.

purplestarlisa
09-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I called WDW and the CSR told me that I should get the paperwork about 30 days before our trip and the luggage tags 10 to 15 days before our trip....

I hate worrying about this stuff - I am already frantic about my wedding!!!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Lisa