PDA

View Full Version : How many of you plan your trips.........

goofysbabe
09-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Just curious - How many of you plan your trips around a Intercot meet? I see so many of you talking about how you meet up at WDW. Do alot of you plan a trip with the same intercotees every year?

LoriMistress
09-27-2007, 01:45 PM
I started planning my December 2007 trip back in October 2006!!! Yea, I plan that far. I really don't meet other people from message boards, but I am going to meet a few December planners at MVMCP for the Holiday Wishes only.

MsMin
09-30-2007, 02:22 PM
I don't plan my trip around fellow posters. We had planned to go to the F&WF this year instead of Christmas time and the Intercot meet just happened to fall on LSU's fall break. It just worked out.
I think that there are so many of us going at any point in time that we just meet b/c we happen to be there. I have to schedule around our schedules not others.

MickeysGirl
10-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Since Nigel and I do a bunch of weekend trips in a year (we're blessed to be just close enough to pull the weekend trip off effectively without killing ourselves) we meet quite a few people down there. In fact, many of those weekend trips are planned because of those people we're going to meet! Granted, we go meet closer friends, rather than just going for random meets, but I guess it's all the same in that perspective. However, we do plan a trip or two over the course of the year that is just for the two of us, or three of us if we're bringing Little Nigel, that is planned for the sake of us.

That was about as clear as mud, I'm sure. :blush: Long and short to answer your question, we do both! :thumbsup: