PDA

View Full Version : New Discount-2007

Tink1
09-27-2007, 11:42 AM
New Room Only Discounts

For a limited time, you can take advantage of discount rates at select Disney Value Resorts in a standard room.

$59 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Oct 21 - Nov 1; Nov 11 - 15 and Dec 9 - 13, 2007

$69 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 25 - Dec 6 and Dec16 - Dec 19, 2007

$89 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 4- 8, Nov 18 - 22 and Dec 20 - 23, 2007

The number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room.

Please be sure to mention promotional code CCF.

Don't miss this limited offer! You must book by October 20, 2007!

Also new package offers:

Disney has released more discounted packges for the dates 10/21-12/23

Packages
Code ZUE package no dining
Code ZUF package with dining

Availability is very limited. People who have the prior discount are better off with what they have now.

and for DVC properties

For a limited time, you can take advantage of discount rates at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, a part of the Disney Vacation Club family. Enjoy accommodations in a studio room with home-like amenities at Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.

$164 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Oct 21 - Nov 3, Nov 11 - 17, and Dec 9 - 15, 2007

$180 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 25 - Dec 8 and Dec 16 - 19, 2007

$210 per night plus tax* for stays most nights:
Sunday through Thursday
Nov 4 - 10, Nov 18 -24, and Dec 20 - 23, 2007

Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa studios include kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker.

The number of rooms available at these rates is limited.

Please be sure to mention promotional code CCF.

Don't miss this limited offer! You must book by October 20, 2007!

Tink1
09-27-2007, 11:47 AM
It is also Available for other level of resorts IF available.

For some, the AAA rate is better due to date specific pricing.

Nanc

Kenny1113
09-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Is it only available through magical journeys?

sloslo
09-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Had the OKW and changed to SSR and saved $40.00 a night!!
Thanks a million!!:thumbsup:

KarenP
09-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Is it only available through magical journeys?

No, you can book this on your own too.

vamaggie
09-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the info Nanci! Is there a minimum night stay required?

KarenP
09-27-2007, 03:53 PM
There is a 3 night minimum on the packages.

KatGat
09-27-2007, 04:01 PM
I just switched the code on my reservation and saved $22/night for the exact same reservation. Every little bit counts. I had the AP room only discount before. I was told that room preferences , reservation number, & deposit doesn't change from my original reserevation. I hope they're right.
Now, if Southwest would just offer those deep discounts of past years....;)

kjmom
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Is this any better than the package offered for disney visa holders released in August?

MinniesMom
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Is this any better than the package offered for disney visa holders released in August?

No, I just double checked and this new package is about $150 dollars more than our Disney Visa Pkg. (for Nov.)

vamaggie
09-27-2007, 08:20 PM
There is a 3 night minimum on the packages.

What about for the room only rates? My folks are coming for 2 nights and aren't on a package.

WDWFanatic
09-27-2007, 08:40 PM
No, I just double checked and this new package is about $150 dollars more than our Disney Visa Pkg. (for Nov.)

Same for me.

WDWFanatic
09-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Now, if Southwest would just offer those deep discounts of past years....;)

No kidding! SW has come out for some dings when we are going, but we'd have to miss a day. The price was only $39 one way (MHT-MCO), but no one in our group (12 of us) wants to lose a day.

We would have to stay two extra days coming home to get that rate, but I don't want the kids to miss any more school.

Also if we changed our WDW ressie, would be have a charge?

berri_boo
09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Is this a better rate then the AP rate for the value resorts?

kadesha
09-27-2007, 11:06 PM
We will probably be booking next week, do you guys think the discounts will still be availble then since there are a limited number?

Also, does anyone know about how much money the ZUE code would take off of a 4 night stay? I'm trying to decide if I should get a package or order room and tickets seperately on the $59 nights. Sorry for the detailed question, but money is tight right now.

vamaggie
09-28-2007, 07:52 AM
We will probably be booking next week, do you guys think the discounts will still be availble then since there are a limited number?

Also, does anyone know about how much money the ZUE code would take off of a 4 night stay? I'm trying to decide if I should get a package or order room and tickets seperately on the $59 nights. Sorry for the detailed question, but money is tight right now.

If I were you I would contact Magical Journeys and let them help you figure out what will work for you. Debbie was great in helping us see what a package would be vs room only and giving us lots of info to help us decide.

Kenny1113
09-28-2007, 08:14 AM
No, you can book this on your own too.
I asked because the same day I read the post, I called. The representative I spoke with said that offer code did not exist.

If this is an actual code how can I check through Magical Journey's if this is better than my current reservation rate?

Tink1
09-28-2007, 08:46 AM
I asked because the same day I read the post, I called. The representative I spoke with said that offer code did not exist.

If this is an actual code how can I check through Magical Journey's if this is better than my current reservation rate?

The first morning a discount is released is very confusing for the folks at DRC. Call back and they should be all aware of it now.

Nanci

KatGat
09-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Yes, when I called yesterday to apply the new code, they didn't know about it. However, I told him it was new & he said he woud check. So, after a few moments, he was able to see the details. Yeah!

mouseketeer mom
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM
This morning I took 3 nights away from our 8 night Poly LVC room only trip and added 3 nights Contemporary resort tower theme park view instead with the discount. I have saved us $1,000 on those 3 nights. AND we get to try the CR! We always wanted to!

sbwillie
09-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Saw 10/21 - 12/23 discounts posted last nite (thanks!). Called DWR 7:00 am today. Ask for discount on existing reservation at CBR for 10/21 - 10/26 (CCF or CCE). Guy initially didn't see them, but found them relatively quickly. Got std room rate of 123 a nite (include tax, so $109 before tax)

So beat our AAA rate of $157/nite by about $35 dollars and beat the rack rate by about $60.

So even tho Value and vacation villa discounts listed in post, also have for CBR if ask.

We were running out of time to get a better discount, as it was looking like the most expensive stay for us by far (6th time at CBR) Really pays to check these disney websites quite often.

Any comments/tipss on eating one evening at Boma?

Sunshine1010
09-29-2007, 03:13 AM
sbwillie ---

In my opinion, Boma's breakfast buffet was better than the dinner.

....but...at dinner, you try new foods. The breakfast buffet was the standard things, but lots of extras!!!! We loved it.

Kenny1113
09-29-2007, 08:18 AM
The first morning a discount is released is very confusing for the folks at DRC. Call back and they should be all aware of it now.

Nanci

Thanks!!!! :mickey:

mousetrapper
09-29-2007, 10:02 AM
I booked through AAA for Nov. 17 - 24. Anyone know if this discount might work for my package (Magic your way with 8-day park hopper and Disney dining)? Or should I just call AAA to find out?

mousetrapper
09-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Just answered my own question...no availability that week at the Poly.

The CM did tell me that she had just saved the caller before me $500!!

mousetrapper
09-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Any comments/tipss on eating one evening at Boma?

sbwillie:

We love Boma's! We've only eaten dinner there. Give yourself some extra time before your ADR to enjoy exploring AKL -- it is absolutely amazing! We always walk around, look in the shops, relax in the lobby and also have a drink in the lounge before going in to dinner.

You must go, even just to try the Zebra Dome dessert!! Heavenly...

sbwillie
09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
sbwillie ---

In my opinion, Boma's breakfast buffet was better than the dinner.

....but...at dinner, you try new foods. The breakfast buffet was the standard things, but lots of extras!!!! We loved it.

Much thanks!:cool:

sbwillie
09-29-2007, 05:46 PM
sbwillie:

We love Boma's! We've only eaten dinner there. Give yourself some extra time before your ADR to enjoy exploring AKL -- it is absolutely amazing! We always walk around, look in the shops, relax in the lobby and also have a drink in the lounge before going in to dinner.

You must go, even just to try the Zebra Dome dessert!! Heavenly...

Great tip! We'll do that!:thumbsup:

DisneyAddict62
09-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I tried to apply the room only code yesterday for our Thanksgiving trip. She couldn't find the code at first, but then she found it but it wouldn't apply to our reservation. She put me on hold (forever!) to ask Guest Relations why it wouldn't work. When she finally came back, she said it was because she would have to book it like a new reservation, and that the resorts were totally booked already for our dates. She said she had only two rooms available for the whole resort, one at the Contemporary and one at the Boardwalk Villas! :eek: Looks like it is going to be a crowded one!

Oh well, at least she tried! :sad:

Kenny1113
10-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Just want to say thanks to Magical Journeys! I tried WDW reservation line again- agent insisted I already had best rate. Did price quote through Magical Journeys and was able to get amost $20/night off my stay. :thumbsup:

( Sorry if I am not allowed to post this, I just want every one to know what a great help they were when the direct line was not.) :blush: