PDA

View Full Version : Party for the Senses???

TTAtravler
09-27-2007, 11:14 AM
O.K. one week and counting! This is my first Food & Wine Festival :joy::wine::chef:and I am very excited!
I am watching the weather forecast and there is a 60% chance of rain on Saturday, Oct. 6. Is the Party for the Senses held indoors? If so, where? Also, I am confused about the concert. It says we get speacial admission to the concert but the concert starts before the party. I need a veteran intercotee to help me understand. I am so confused.:scratch:

Tick-Tock
09-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Unless they've changed things, the party is inside, in the Millennium Pavilion (it's behind the wall/gate that's between Canada and the UK; it was used for exhibits for many countries who aren't otherwise represented in the WS for the 1999-2000 Millennium celebration).

One tip - try not to eat much on Saturday so you have plenty of room for all the yummy samples at the party! When we went a couple of years ago, we ate, and ate, and ate...

Have a great time!

Natazu
09-28-2007, 02:09 AM
Yes, the crocodile is correct. It is indoors and the building is hidden between UK and Canada.

The seats are for the 5:45 show. We skip it because it gets you to the Party late. I'd rather get to PftS on time than get "special seating" for Kool & the Gang.

mudpuppysmom
09-28-2007, 09:51 AM
One other "tip"....get there early if you want a seat!! We went last year and just mosey'd around here and there, then I REALLY wanted to sit down and the only place we could find was in the foyer area, and that was preying on people who just got up!!

That is one thing I would recommend to Disney -- MORE SEATING. I know it's tough, but to sell a bunch of tickets and not have enough seating is a bummer.

Oh, one more minor thing......you get to keep your wine glasses, so maybe take something to pack them in for the trip home!

You are going to LOVE the PftS!!!!

mickey-mouse35
09-30-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh, one more minor thing......you get to keep your wine glasses, so maybe take something to pack them in for the trip home!

Good tip! :thanks: I'll bring some bubble wrap! :mickey: