PDA

View Full Version : Employee info

Dyanna
09-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Friends of ours son just started college in the Orlando area & was thinking of getting a job at WDW. Is this a hard thing to do. He is not particular to what position they give him. Is the pay decent? What benefits do CM's get? What would be required of him?

bleukarma
09-27-2007, 10:23 AM
They can call the jobline at 407-828-1000 or go on the Disney careers website and they will get a list of what jobs are available. Next week they are having a job fair at the casting center which is right across the street from downtown Disney. It depends on what position they get that will determine pay, but the pay isn’t the best for the cost of living in Florida. From what I understand (I’m not a CM but I am going to the job fair next week) most jobs start at around $7.50. However the reservation centers pay more.

From day one you get a pass for yourself for year round. Then after 3 months (I think) you are able to bring in 3 other guests with you for free. You also get discounts on dining and during some times of the year you get hotel discounts.

Good luck to them!

disneycouple2004
09-27-2007, 10:43 AM
http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/index.html

This is the link you need for all the career info..
good luck !!
:thumbsup: