PDA

View Full Version : MK less crowded before MNSSHP?

pwdebbie
09-27-2007, 09:53 AM
Is there a tendancy for the MK to be less crowded in the afternoon on the days of the MNSSHP? We don't plan to attend the party and had originally thought we should avoid MK on the days it is scheduled. Now I am wondering if we should reconsider.

Also, if the park is closed to everyone at 7:00 except for those attending the party, when does Wishes happen? Do they have it earlier for those who aren't going to the party?

Thanks,
Deb

Goofy Pluto
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I will tell you this:

We went to MK on Halloween six years ago. Since it was Halloween, we expected the park to be a mad house. The truth? It was the least crowded I've ever seen MK. We were stunned. We went to MNSSHP that night and I think there were more people there.

Now, this was less than two months after 9/11 and visiting to WDW was way down at the time, but I can tell you that the parks were much more crowded other days. Maybe it was because of the shortened hours and the party that night, but the park was practically a ghost town that day.

Anyway, that's my experience.

Fennell417
09-27-2007, 11:47 AM
We went to MNSSHP on the 14th and the park was not busy, but it wasn't busy on any of the days that we went.

Wishes did not show that night for guests not going to MNSSHP.