PDA

View Full Version : Should we avoid EMH during the last week of October?

epceddie
09-27-2007, 12:31 AM
Will be visiting Oct. 21-28. Has this become a busy time? Have always had good success with the AM EMH. Are the PM EMH more crowded? Should we avoid the EMH parks?

JPL
09-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Typically PM EMH are much more crowded than the AM since it's easier for people to stay up late rather than get up early. The first hour and a half is often is very crowded in the evening but as time passes the crowds start thin out drasticly and usually the final hour is the best time to see a near empty park:mickey: I would go and check the crowd levels as well as how you feel you could always leave if you are too tired or it seems overly crowded.

Momof2boys
09-27-2007, 09:21 AM
We will be there from Oct 19-29. This is the third year in a row that we will be going at this time and we love it. The parks really aren't too crowded. We've done the morning & evening EMH and haven't found them to be overly crowded at all.

martinfamily5
09-27-2007, 10:07 AM
See you guys there. We will be there from Oct. 20 to the 27. We have not been for two years and just can't wait. When we do go, it is always at this time of the year (fall break for our schools) and the crowds have never been bad.

epceddie
09-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the info. I was at DW in early Oct. last year and the crowds weren't bad at all. I'm really looking forward to the MNSSHP. I'll be on my honeymoon and Allison has never seen it before.