PDA

View Full Version : Vick is in the news again

Donald A
09-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Just when I stopped thinking about it the following headline appears:

"Falcons QB Michael Vick tests positive for marijuana; judge imposes new restrictions"

:confused: :oops:

kakn7294
09-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Does the man not have a brain? I'm beginning to wonder. If you are already under investigation for one crime and you really shouldn't go and commit another. Duh...

dolphinmickey9170
09-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Does the man not have a brain? I'm beginning to wonder. If you are already under investigation for one crime and you really shouldn't go and commit another. Duh...

AMEN Kathy!

Melanie
09-27-2007, 02:44 AM

Especially when it was a clear violation of his conditions for release after his guilty plea.

Duh.

RAIDER
09-27-2007, 04:33 AM
Well that means hes deffinatly now going to the Raiders !!!:D

thrillme
09-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I really don't get these people.

They're already in big trouble then they jump back in the frying pan.

While I was visiting Pennsylvania this summer I apparently got into the wrong lane going through the toll booth. I waited for a bit and no one came. Then I noticed the sign..."DON'T Panic!!! Thank you and have a nice day" (so with a smile at how nice everybody was...I drove on)...There were no other instructions so I carried on. Several weeks later I was hunted down and blessed with a ticket...The song "Bad boys (girls), Bad Boys...whatcha gonna do when they come for you"...Played over and over in my head as I have been carefully setting my cruise control everytime I get in the car and shudder in fear at every cop...(yes I have already sent in the fine)...but if I'm already in trouble I couldn't in a million years doing something ELSE stupid.

JPL
09-29-2007, 01:46 PM
I never understodd this with athletes or other celebrities just pay someone to keep you out of trouble if you are really that stupid :thumbsup:

DisneyGiant
09-29-2007, 03:11 PM
I think its sad.

He knows he's going to prison, probably did it to escape reality.

I can't imagine having to go to prison for an extended period of time (which is why I try to follow the law!). Its got to be soooo depressing and demoralizing.

Yes, I know he committed a crime and deserves to go .............