PDA

View Full Version : Silly question......

AbeeNormal
09-26-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm just curious about why some posts are in bold and some aren't. By the way I *L*O*V*E* this sight. It's so much fun:minnie::mickey3:

Piglet822
09-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Are you talking about the topics in the main forum page?
Those indicate threads that have had posts made since you last visited.

AbeeNormal
09-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Great...... Thanks for the heads up:blush:

SgtTigger
09-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Remember there are no Silly Questions just questions that are not asked yet......

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want.....

:cop: :tigger:

AbeeNormal
09-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I felt a little stupid after the first response. I appreciate the kindness :thumbsup:

Stan
09-27-2007, 09:14 PM
I was a little slow to catch on to the bold/unbold convention myself... :blush:

I was thinking, "Hey, why doesn't my topic deserve to be in bold?". :funny:

AbeeNormal
09-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I do really enjoy your photography. Thanks for the support!!!!:mickey3:

Christine
09-28-2007, 12:46 AM
AbbeeNormal, I just wanted to say I love your name! That is one of my all time favorite movies!!! :thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
09-28-2007, 04:04 PM
Her name is actually Mirage... but AbeeNormal fits my personality a little better ......

Scary isn't it......:scared:

Christine
09-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh, yeah, sorry, I didn't mean the Incredibles was my all time favorite movie, I meant that Young Frankenstein was. Is that where your AbbeeNormal is from? If not, sorry...my bad! :blush:

AbeeNormal
09-28-2007, 08:49 PM
Actually it is but to be honest....... :secret:I didn't think anyone would notice..... You're good!!! :notworth:

Christine
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Cool! :thumbsup:

AbeeNormal
09-28-2007, 09:02 PM
One of my favorite classics of all times .... Gotta love Gene Wilder. My other all time fav of his is The Frisco Kid. :thumbsup:

EJS-Houston
10-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm new to the site and I really love it...but I've noticed that every other poster is listed as a "cast member" of one sort or another, which as I understand it, means that they're employed by Disney...which I am not. Have I stumbled into an area/website where I shouldn't be?

AbeeNormal
10-08-2007, 04:36 PM
EJS - Houston..... I know that it seems as if it's that way but actually each post you have determines your status on Intercot. I was a guest until I had a certain amount of posts then I became a cast trainee and after 70 posts I became a cast member. :thumbsup:

I wish I could remember how to tell you were I found that info as I was exploring around but I don't remember. :confused:

But anyway I look forward to seeing you become a cast member too. :mickey:

:welcome:

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2007, 04:57 PM
FAQ Section:

0 - INTERCOT Guest (Green 1 Star)
30 - Cast Member Trainee (Green 2 Stars)
50 - Cast Member Trainee (Purple 2 Stars)
70 - Cast Member (Pink 3 Stars)
300 - Senior Cast Member (Red 4 Stars)
1000 - Team INTERCOT Cast Member (Blue 5 Stars)
3000 - Senior Team INTERCOT Cast Member (Brown 6 Stars)
5000 - Senior Team INTERCOT Cast Member (Gray 6 Stars)

Moderators - Imagineer (7 Yellow Stars)
Administrators - INTERCOT Management or Senior Imagineer (8 Gold Stars)

EJS-Houston
10-08-2007, 05:16 PM
Ahhhhhh. Got it! That's the info. I was missing. Thanks, Abee and Fanatic!!! I was taking "cast member" and "imagineer" literally, thinking that maybe this was a website by and for Disney employees. I can be quite naive and dorky from time to time. Thanks for being patient and answering the question sans attitude. I love this website even more!

WDWfanatic742
10-08-2007, 07:21 PM
No problem. FYI, when I started out on this site three years ago, I asked the exact same question for my first post about the stars thinking that they meant something in the Disney Company for the people who had them :D

AbeeNormal
10-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Ahhhhhh. Got it! That's the info. I was missing. Thanks, Abee and Fanatic!!! I was taking "cast member" and "imagineer" literally, thinking that maybe this was a website by and for Disney employees. I can be quite naive and dorky from time to time. Thanks for being patient and answering the question sans attitude. I love this website even more!

Naive, Dorky......;) You're going to fit right in. I hope you love it as much as I do:rocks:

EPCOT84
10-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I was a little slow to catch on to the bold/unbold convention myself... :blush:

I was thinking, "Hey, why doesn't my topic deserve to be in bold?". :funny:

:dizzy: I was thinking the same. Silly me :blush:

EJS-Houston
10-09-2007, 11:00 AM
By the way Abee...second only to my upcoming DisneyWorld trip (3 weeks, 4 days and 1 hour...but who's counting?!) is a long weekend in NYC in March. I have tickets for, yep, you guessed it: "Young Frankenstein: The Musical." I'll let 'ya know if the "Abee Normal" line makes it into the musical. :mickey:

AbeeNormal
10-09-2007, 01:10 PM
By the way Abee...second only to my upcoming DisneyWorld trip (3 weeks, 4 days and 1 hour...but who's counting?!) is a long weekend in NYC in March. I have tickets for, yep, you guessed it: "Young Frankenstein: The Musical." I'll let 'ya know if the "Abee Normal" line makes it into the musical. :mickey:

What a scream......:high5: Please let me know how your trip goes. Have a great time, you're gonna have a blast:thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
10-10-2007, 03:06 PM
:unsure: I'm always disappointed by these topics. I'm always hoping for a really good really stupid question, but they never are....;)

:sulley:

EJS-Houston
10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
EJS - Houston..... I know that it seems as if it's that way but actually each post you have determines your status on Intercot. I was a guest until I had a certain amount of posts then I became a cast trainee and after 70 posts I became a cast member. :thumbsup:

I wish I could remember how to tell you were I found that info as I was exploring around but I don't remember. :confused:

But anyway I look forward to seeing you become a cast member too. :mickey:

:welcome:

Hey Abee! You were right, of course. Look who just made Cast Member Trainee.
:woohoo::mjump::malef::donald:

AbeeNormal
10-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey Abee! You were right, of course. Look who just made Cast Member Trainee.
:woohoo::mjump::malef::donald:

Before you now it you will be a cast member.....

:congrats:

tinksmom02
10-13-2007, 08:58 PM

You have to post a review of YF somewhere when you get back! I've been trying to get tickets...

EJS-Houston
10-20-2007, 03:35 PM
You have to post a review of YF somewhere when you get back! I've been trying to get tickets...

Sure will, TinksMom! Meantime, if you're still trying to get tickets, I called TicketMaster in NYC directly and had no problems (and didn't get horribly marked up ticket prices, either). I called on 9/1/07 for tickets for March '08. The number outside NY and NJ is 800-755-4000. Best of luck! I think it's going to be great!