PDA

View Full Version : The "I can't wait to write my pre-trip report" pre-trip report!

Dsnygirl
09-26-2007, 03:04 AM
I absolutely cannot believe my DH and I are leaving for WDW in 14 days... and I'm so excited to be able to be going that I want to write my pre-trip report now!! :D But I will refrain...

It's just been such an amazing year of changes for us, and when we left WDW last May after our first trip down there w/ our girls, it felt like we'd never get back... I was speculating that I'cot would have an anniversary party, and I never thought I'd convince my DH to go, or that we'd be able to for financial reasons... esp. wanting to take the girls back at some point....

Fast forward to today -- all the stuff that I worried about happening happened so that we could go -- we sold our house, found a great little place to call our own temporarily in the town we've always wanted to live in while we wait to buy or build -- our girls are enrolled in the local school here, loving it and thriving -- and they're even okay with my DH and I going on our own, without them!! (We're celebrating our anniversary as well as my birthday...) :party:

...best of all, my DH decided after our house sold in the spring that he really did want to go to I'cot's party -- he knew what it meant to me, and has been very patient and supportive as I've obsessed about it -- and he is really excited and even dressing up w/ me for MNSSHP!!

So - I am thrilled... we've had many, many prayers answered, and I am counting my blessings about this trip. :cloud9:

So... there it is... my pre-pre-trip report... 14 days and counting!! :woohoo: :yay:

pogo
09-26-2007, 07:31 AM
What a tease ! :haha: And when are you REALLY going to post your REAL pre trip report ?

You need to calm down a little or you might have a stroke before you leave.:funny:

conorsmom2000
09-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Blythe, you can totally feel your excitement just reading this!! And I'm jealous - Mike and I are going to be celebrating our anniversary next week - but, alas, not alone in Disney World!! :( I know you guys will have an awesome trip and I can't wait to hear all about it! :mickey:

SBETigg
09-26-2007, 07:56 AM
Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate and many happy times ahead! Enjoy your trip!

ChipnDaleGal
09-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Because this is actually more of a celebratory thread than a pre-trip report, I am going to pop this over in the Mouse Forum for you.

gauvin4
09-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Disnygirl I understand your excitement!! I can't wait to read your "official" Pre-Trip report. Hope you have a great vacation!:mickey:

TikiGoddess
09-26-2007, 07:40 PM
I totally understand your 'pre-pre-trip report'! I am at 14 days also and am getting really excited. In fact, I think I will devote most of tonight to planning what to pack and researching those final details...

And maybe I'll write my pre-trip report! :)

TikiG

Bethis26fan
09-26-2007, 09:34 PM
I hope you have a great trip, I can't wait to read your pre-trip & trip reports.

Caroleh
09-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Blythe, I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to read your pre-trip report and your trip report.

MsMin
09-27-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm so glad that things worked out for you. I too am considering my pre trip report and awaiting the countdown. I hope we get to meet you there. It's now 11 days for us and CAN'T WAIT..

disneydrmr
09-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Hmmm... not too excited - are we? :D Looking forward to reading all about your trip! Happy early birthday and early anniversary!

Mickey'sGirl
09-27-2007, 12:46 PM
I am so excited for you Blythe! I am looking forward to meeting you and Dan. :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
09-27-2007, 01:32 PM
There sure has been a flurry of Pre-Trip reports for the I'cot Party. :D This even after my DW "finally" posted ours!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting you down there!:mickey:

Dsnygirl
09-27-2007, 03:55 PM
I am so excited for you Blythe! I am looking forward to meeting you and Dan. :mickey:

There sure has been a flurry of Pre-Trip reports for the I'cot Party. :D This even after my DW "finally" posted ours!:thumbsup:

Looking forward to meeting you down there!:mickey:
:thumbsup: Heading over to Trip Reports to find it right now!! Can't wait to meet you guys, either!! :D