PDA

View Full Version : Dining Review: Crystal Palace 9/21/07

MMouse6937
09-25-2007, 09:48 PM
We ate at the CP the night of the MNSSHP at the MK. We had a 5:00 ADR and arrived right on time. We were given a pager and found a bench outside to sit on and waited. It was only about ten minutes before we were seated.

We sat on the right side of the restaurant and Robert came up and explained the character rotation and got our drinks. We had coffee, two sodas and a ice tea. We then waited to see Piglet and Eeyore before we headed to get some food.

The buffet is above average to me. The dishes are not basic and flavored nicely. I had some prime rib, broccoli that had some sweet sauce on it, corn souffle and mashed potatoes. Mom had some salmon that she said was flavored with a wonderful sweet sauce. Dad had some pork that was tasty and DH said the mac and cheese was just as he likes it. The desserts were tasty with cookies, ice cream, and strawberry cheesecake. Nothing spectacular but not bad either.

We unfortunately missed Tigger but got to see Pooh before we left. My mom took a picture with him to send to my nephews.

We had a great time and always enjoy this buffet. This would have cost us $139.40 out of pocket.

cal5755
09-25-2007, 10:12 PM
We love the Crystal Palace and it is one our must do's when we go. The kids always asked to go back and DH loves the prime rib! The kids also like the little parade they get to do with the flags! I am glad you and your family enjoyed it as well.

pogo
09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Pooh and friends are Patti's favorites and I didn't know they were there so CP is now moved to the top of our list for our next trip. :mickey:

I've learned so much from your Dining reviews. Thank you soooo much for posting them. :D

Jared
09-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Crystal Palace is always loud and crowded but usually a great experience. Glad to hear you enjoyed the buffet and had good character interaction.

I ate at Crystal Palace with my family and Jeanne (Piglet822) several years ago and had a nice dinner.

:tasty:

Mrs Grumpy
09-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the great review! We have already decided to try this place for the first time for dinner on our next trip.