PDA

View Full Version : All Star Resort Review

LADY DI
09-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Got back 2 weeks ago. Stayed at All Star Music at Jazz Inn ( Calypso-Preferred Bldg was full). Our room was okay, clean, a bit crowded, but overall okay. This is a value resort afterall. The ambiance at the pool area with the nightly movies was a blast. Even though the pool closes at 12:00, we never left before 1 am, with guests still in the pool. That was awesome since we some imes got back to the resort after 11 pm.

My brother in-law went th WDW for the first time ever and stayed at All Star Sports 1 week before us and my daughter 2 days after we got back. They were both extremely disppointed, both stating their rooms were dirty, wallpaper was peeling off the walls and there were black spots on the ceiling. They both did not have hairdryers in their rooms, etc... We did not experience this at the Music. Even though this is a valued resort, it's not what it used to be. It looks like it needs a revamping. Any news of these resorts getting a face lift.

Speedy1998
09-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I belive they are all have either gone through refurbishment or are scheduled for it. They were doing AS Music last summer while I was there.

ToDisney
09-28-2007, 02:56 PM
LADY DI
We did not experience this at the Music. Even though this is a valued resort, it's not what it used to be. It looks like it needs a revamping. Any news of these resorts getting a face lift.

Are you saying that your room at the ASmusic needed updating??

Like Speedy1998 I've heard that they refurbished at least the music resort back in June. I don't Know about the others.

I was hoping that it would be nice there. I even requested the Jazz section. We are only staying one night. But its a surprise, for my son, to start our vacation.

cal5755
09-28-2007, 10:33 PM
We stayed at MUSIC (country) and they were putting brand new beds in our rooms... we had to wait to go into the rooms til 4:00 pm... and that was all 5 rooms we booked. It was very clean as well.

squijee
10-02-2007, 09:11 AM
We are leaving 10/5 for a week at all star sports....are all the rooms in need of an upgrade did we make a mistake...are the repairs to the pool completed