PDA

View Full Version : Great incentive going on for DVC

NewmanFamily6
09-25-2007, 07:34 PM
......96/pt @ AKL or 94/pt @ SSR if your use year is DEC like mine I was told you would get how ever many pts you buy now + a one time set of developer pts to match that amount now. Then you get your pts again in DEC. Too bad I can't take them up on it right now:(

ldc12377
09-25-2007, 09:16 PM
WOW!! I can't believe that they offered you the discounted price AND developer points!!! My mom and I will be at WDW in 2 weeks and already have a tour planned. Hopefully they will offer the same deal to us. I can't buy right now but my mom is just about convinced that it would be a good thing. The plan is for her to buy the points and use them for a family vacation every year for herself, me and my family, and my brother and his family. I'm all for the plan but I'm not about to pressure her when I'm not the one paying for it. If they offered her the discount per point AND the developer points, I'm sure she'd jump all over it!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

crazykids
10-01-2007, 10:19 AM
I was just there last week & they were offering a choice of either the credit or developer points, not both. They were offering AKV 2007 points w/ no dues if you didn't travel until after Jan 2008. There was also a 500 disney rewards offer if you used the disney visa for the downpayment. Have fun on your trip!

NewmanFamily6
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I merely posted the information given to me by our guide Linda who called us about the offer. At any rate it ended the past weekend.

MinnieMommie
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
I merely posted the information given to me by our guide Linda who called us about the offer. At any rate it ended the past weekend.

Thanks for sharing what you were told. :mickey: