PDA

View Full Version : Best Burger!!!

Flower
09-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Where is your favorite place to get a good burger on Disney property?

Lessie
09-25-2007, 06:27 PM
We always have to make at least one stop at Pecos Bill in MK for our burger fix! Yummy! :thumbsup:

Disney1
09-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Le Cellier in EPCOT.

LoriMistress
09-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I've heard Beaches and Cream Soda Shop (at BWR) has great burgers.

Goofeygal
09-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Another vote for Pecos Bills.:mickey::number1:

Gator
09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Pecos Bill's and The Lunching Pad both have fixen bars. But Pecos' has better ambience and typically smaller crowds.

But the best burger I've had was at the Sci-Fi Diner at DS. Of course, washing it down with a giant vanilla mikshake helps:blush:

JerseyMouse
09-25-2007, 06:42 PM
You heard correctly regarding Beaches & Cream..best burger I've had in WDW!!

McGoofy
09-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Pecos Bill at MK for a quick counter service burger! :thumbsup: The meet is thick, and there is bar with all the fixings pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, etc...That makes the burger very tasty too.

For a sit down burger, I like Le Cellier. It's almost like a steak burger!:thumbsup:

Another runner up, believe it or not...is the McDonalds at AK. Yes, you read correctly. I said McDonalds. Their hamburger is not the typical McDonalds paper thin patty. The first time we ate there, my husband didn't know this, and he ordered a double cheeseburger. That was too much meat! A single patty is really thick and doesn't taste too bad either. This is one of the few McDonalds that I don't mind eating at. Yeah, I know who goes to Disney to eat at McDonalds? However, I promise it is a little different.:mickey:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
09-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Pecos Bills is #1!! :number1:

Chris :hatter:

SBETigg
09-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Sci-Fi Dine In actually makes a decent burger.

luvdiznee
09-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Glad to see this thread. We plan on doing Beaches and Cream and SciFi for lunch. :secret:

TinyTink
09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Another runner up, believe it or not...is the McDonalds at AK. Yes, you read correctly. I said McDonalds. Their hamburger is not the typical McDonalds paper thin patty. The first time we ate there, my husband didn't know this, and he ordered a double cheeseburger. That was too much meat! A single patty is really thick and doesn't taste too bad either. This is one of the few McDonalds that I don't mind eating at. Yeah, I know who goes to Disney to eat at McDonalds? However, I promise it is a little different.:mickey:

That's because, Restaurantosaurus, thankfully only serves McDonalds nuggets and fries. Everything else there is, as I like to call it, Disney food. They also have McDonalds sauces like sweet and sour, bbq, etc. I agree, those McDonalds flat patties don't even compare to the delicious Disney burgers! To my knowledge (and tastebuds ), most counterservice restaurants serve the same type of burger patty, with the difference being the burgers at the table service restaurants. The burgers at Disney are one of my fav things to eat when I'm there! Fun fact: there are in fact however, two actual McDonalds restaurants (which serve all actual McD's food) on Disney property, in case any one gets the urge. One in Downtown Disney and another on Buena Vista Drive right before the entrace to the All Star resorts! :mickey:

JPL
09-25-2007, 08:27 PM
The best burger I have ever had at WDW was for lunch at the Concourse Steakhouse :tasty:

For the most part the rest of the burgers at the counter service restaurants are all exactly the same. Some place have better fixing bars and due to the lower volume the ones at Beaches N Cream are better prepared but they are all exactly the same beef patties.

jwallace378
09-25-2007, 08:31 PM
:thumbsup:Another vote for Pecos Bill's

Jared
09-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Probably Pecos Bill Cafe, but I am not into burgers. I'll stick with the sandwiches at Columbia Harbour House.

:tasty:

Edenza
09-25-2007, 11:32 PM
We had excellent room service burgers & I'd bet they were the same served at B&C.

goofysbabe
09-26-2007, 08:20 AM
:woohoo:I'd have to vote for Pecos Bill's - just love that place. We have eaten there the last 2 trips!:eat:

Disnamic Duo
09-26-2007, 09:12 AM
The best burger I have ever had at WDW was for lunch at the Concourse Steakhouse :tasty:

For the most part the rest of the burgers at the counter service restaurants are all exactly the same. Some place have better fixing bars and due to the lower volume the ones at Beaches N Cream are better prepared but they are all exactly the same beef patties.

I agree with both of these statements whole heartedly.

As a matter of fact, my wife and I think the burger at Concourse Steakhouse may be the best we've had anywhere - let alone WDW.

Vinny
09-26-2007, 09:20 AM
There are two restaurants that are my favorites for burgers.

1. ESPN Club
2. Pecos Bill's

I have had the burgers at Sci-Fi (as others have mentioned) but found them very dry and often overcooked.

disneyjo-91
09-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Hands Down:

Beaches and Cream.... :tasty::tasty:

Rodders
09-26-2007, 09:47 AM
My DW and I love the "Make your own" style at Cosmic Rays :thumbsup:

But I have to admit that we haven't dined around enough in the world to form a balanced opinion :blush:

#1donaldfan
09-26-2007, 10:49 AM
We are kinda partial to the food court at POR.....that burger is AWESOME !!!

prprincess
09-26-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm going to have to agree with everyone who said Pecos Bill's. I don't think that the actual burger patty is that wonderful, per say, but I guess I love that I can do whatever I want to it since they have so many good fixins available.

KarenP
09-26-2007, 11:59 AM
I would have to say Sci-Fi but then I have never had a burger at Beaches & Cream.

Stickey
09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
My favorite burger at WDW USED to be Pecos Bill's. The cheese sauce was the deciding factor. This trip, the double cheeseburger at the Backlot Express was the best.

Samtastic
09-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Someone has another forum posted a pic from the burget at LTT lunch--OMG!! :cloud9:

Hammer
09-26-2007, 01:49 PM
My problem with the burgers at the park restaurants is you do not get to order the degree to which the meat is cooked. I like my burgers (actually all cuts of meat) medium rare, which they do not do at the park restaurants I've tried, though I haven't tried Liberty Tree Tavern or Le Cellier. The burgers at the park tasted fine (Peco's Bills wins for its fixings bar) but the burgers are cooked longer than I like.

Belle_0717
09-26-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm for Pecos Bills. The veggie burger was awesome.

tomorrowschild
09-26-2007, 03:57 PM
I have 2. Pacos Bill's and Beaches and Cream. Yumm-oh!

AvonleaCF
09-26-2007, 05:28 PM
For counter service, Pecos Bill just for the fixin's bar. In fact, I had so many toppings on mine I could no longer taste the meat.

crltkcagle
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
pecos bill hands down:number1:

jakeybake
09-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Beaches and Cream, hands down!!

Tasted like a good, old fashioned home cooked burger.

ElenitaB
09-29-2007, 02:55 AM
This thread is cruel! Now I'm jonesing for a burger!

Anyway, here's a link to a pic of a LTT burger (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/magickingdom/lttpage1.asp#photo3), a Pecos Bill burger (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/magickingdom/page3.asp#photo2), a Le Cellier burger (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/epcot/worldshowcase/page2.asp#photo1), a Sci-Fi Dine In burger (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/studios/page4.asp#photo1), and a Beaches & Cream burger (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/foodphotos/deluxeresorts/bcpage1.asp#photo4). (You may have to scroll down to see the exact picture.)

Now where's that drooling smiley?

dolphinmickey9170
09-29-2007, 06:04 AM
I got this bacon, bbq burger at Sci Fi in May, OMGoodness, it was so delicious. The meat was juicy, was is a huge thing for me. There is nothing like hockey pucks on a bun.

rj
09-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Wow, I have never tried a burger from Pecos Bill, but will have to try one next time we go. Also, sounds like the burger at Le Cellier is very good - will have to try that.

DisneyDudet
09-30-2007, 04:36 AM
Um, well, Beaches and Cream has the BEST burgers I have EVER had! We now go there every trip. Our friend, Cinderella from the show in front of the castle, gave us the tip on BnC. We're so thankful she did!!!

Since we are staying at the Swan.. you BET we'll be eating at Beaches n Cream!

Bringonthemouse!
09-30-2007, 10:50 AM
:ditto: Another vote for Pecos Bill's. YUMMY. That fixins' bar is awesome, although after reading through this thread, I am planning to hit Beaches and Cream on our next trip in Dec.!
:eat:

FalconeNJ
09-30-2007, 11:40 AM
Pecos Bills definately #1:mickey::number1::thumbsup::):cloud9::D:yay:

magicofdisney
09-30-2007, 01:38 PM
1. Rainforest Cafe (@AK), cooked to order for the pp that had that complaint.

2. Pecos Bill (I believe they grill the bun).

AdventurerKim
09-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Pecos Bill in MK or Backlot Express in MGM for burgers! :thumbsup:

Polynesian Dweller
09-30-2007, 06:07 PM
Used to be Backlot Express but the last two times they didn't have a fixins bar like they used to so now its Pecos Bill's. Haven't been to Beaches and Cream but sounds like we'll have to give it a try.:mickey:

kmo84
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM
I love a good burger and I am looking forward to trying some of the places other's have suggested here.

The House Of Blues has a very good burger. It is currently my favorite place on property to have one!

Jeff G
10-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Pecos Bill in MK or Backlot Express in MGM for burgers! :thumbsup:

We ate at the Back Lot Express Saturday and were very disappointed. The burgers come with lettuce and tomatoes. My burger had maybe six pieces of shredded lettuce. When I went to the condiment station I found no pickles so I asked a CM for pickles. Her response was that they no longer serve pickels and if you read the description it states the burgers come with lettuce and tomatoes (from her response I take it I wasn't the only person to request pickles that day).

Anyhow my favorite in Peco's Bills.

DizNee143
10-02-2007, 04:25 PM
i know its just a CS place..but i LOVE my burger from the Electric Umbrella!!!!!..it just always tastes to yummy from there!!!:mickey: