PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

AuntDJ
09-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Has anyone been here since the rehab?

I am thinking of going for dinner on my June 2008 trip.

Any reviews would be great!

Thanks,
DJ

bibbidiboo3
09-25-2007, 03:38 PM
We were there Sun 9/16 for DD's 4th birthday - she got a cupcake and a cute birthday crown!:cloud9:
We booked the dinner because she loves Cinderalla and the mice, but were slightly disappointed to find no mice, instead it was the Stepmother and Stepsisters. They were very entertaining and made up for no mice. Cinderella was beautiful and made our day.
The food is buffet style - sliced pork, prime rib... there's chicken, paella, lots of choices for sides, bread (ask server for butter as none is out), salad station, ice cream bar with toppings, small desserts, rice krispies, cookies and brownies. The kids had pizza, plain noodles, and I think chicken and mac n cheese, too. The food was good, not excellent, but we were there for the characters. It was a good time and we would definitely book it again.:thumbsup:

AuntDJ
09-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Were you on the dining plan?

Is this a 1 credit meal or 2...as far as price is it not much cheaper than the castle that is 2 credits???

DJ

Nicki'sMom
09-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Unless they changed it after the rehab, we ate there 9/8 and it was one table service meal.

bibbidiboo3
09-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Were you on the dining plan?

Is this a 1 credit meal or 2...as far as price is it not much cheaper than the castle that is 2 credits???

DJ

Yes, we were on the DDP and it was only 1 TS credit.