PDA

View Full Version : New postcard offer with pin code

Mousefever
09-25-2007, 11:56 AM
We received an offer from Disney through the mail for most dates from 10/21 - 12/23, with black out dates of 11/21 - 11/23. The offer is for $159/night for a studio at Saratoga Springs Resort or Old Key West Resort. It does say that the offer is non-transferable. You can book through your travel agent, so I suggest Magical Journeys.

Nanci? Or any of the MJ ladies want to weigh in on whether or not others can take advantage of this discount? Thanks!

:dory:

Goofeygal
09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
That is a great deal.

Tink1
09-25-2007, 12:42 PM
We can help anyone that recieves a PIN postcard. All we need is the information from the post card.

PIN codes are specific to the individual they are sent to. They cannot be used by others.

Nanc

Mousefever
09-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Darn! I wondered if that was the case. Sorry everybody!

Auntie
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
We received an offer from Disney through the mail for most dates from 10/21 - 12/23, with black out dates of 11/21 - 11/23. The offer is for $159/night for a studio at Saratoga Springs Resort or Old Key West Resort. It does say that the offer is non-transferable. You can book through your travel agent, so I suggest Magical Journeys.

Nanci? Or any of the MJ ladies want to weigh in on whether or not others can take advantage of this discount? Thanks!

We have used a PIN that had my mom's name on it..but it did come to our address. We often have traveled to Disney together, and I make the reservations, with the confirmations and communications coming to our hone...I guess that's why they have her in their system as living at our address. I had the impression when we called with the PIN it was linked to the address, rather than the person. Since that was the same it wasn't an issue at that time. I've never head that someone else has been able to use it if they lived elsewhere than the address where the PIN was received. Good luck to you.

Momof2boys
09-25-2007, 02:33 PM
We got that same offer - however we'll already be there 10/19 - 10/29 so the timing is off.

RockChalkKimball
09-25-2007, 03:09 PM
After years of waiting to get a "golden ticket", I finally got one for this offer. Problem is, we are going the week AFTER the promotion dates. I am just sick about getting it and not being able to use it. I will probably never get another one. :(

Gator
09-25-2007, 03:24 PM
I'd love to get one. I've been going since 2002 and I've never received one of these post cards. And I'd actually use it. I've been looking for a good deal or cheap ticket to give myself a reason to go. How do you get on their list?

kathiep
09-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I'd love to get one. I've been going since 2002 and I've never received one of these post cards. And I'd actually use it. I've been looking for a good deal or cheap ticket to give myself a reason to go. How do you get on their list?

I'd like to know how to get one too! We've had multiple trips in the last few years and have never received special offers :confused:

IloveDisney71
09-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I have heard (could be rumors) that you can possibly improve your chance of getting one of these special offers if: You are a member of the Disney Movie Club, Disney Visa Card Holder, sign up to receive e-mail promotions at various Disney websites, receive Family Fun magazine, etc.
Once again - I do not know if this is true but I've heard this before.
I get the special promotions every once in a while but it seems like I used to get them more often. I think they wanted to get me "addicted" and once I was hooked the offers slowed down! ;)

Mousefever
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM

I don't have any great ideas about how I got this offer. The only things I can think of are that we receive emails about Disney Destinations and that I ordered the special maps of the theme parks from the Disney website. The only problem with the offer is that it is such short notice. We are already going Oct. 12-15 and Jan. 1-10. I usually plan at least 6 months in advance.