PDA

View Full Version : Hairdryers from home and electrical outlets

DisneyRN
09-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Okay, so stupid me just cut my hair short the week before we leave, so now I absolutely need my hair dryer and my flat iron from home. :cool:

What are the electrical outlet options that I will have? Will I need a powerstrip or extension set to get ready in front of a mirror? :confused:

meldan98
09-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Bring a power strip. You will need it. Usually there is only one outlet available, and if your dryer is like mine with the big plug with the buttons, you wont be able to plug your flat iron in too.

disneymom15
09-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Leave your dryer at home. The resorts usually have them in the rooms. If there isn't one, just ask housekeeping.

GreenBeetle
09-25-2007, 06:06 PM
I thought the hairdryer provided in the stateroom was fine. I'm usually fussy about drying my hair, but it really was not bad. We did bring a power strip to charge cameras, cell phones, iPods etc. That's really a MUST if you have anything to recharge during your trip.

I'm excited for you - can't wait to hear all about your trip! :clappy:

DisneyRN
09-26-2007, 01:03 PM
I have never found those resort hair dryers to work very well at all. I really like my hair dryer. It gets the job done quick. :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
09-29-2007, 02:59 AM
Mary, I'm so excited for you! Do bring a power strip. You could plug it in, in either one of the split bathrooms, but if you're anything like me, you'll probably want to sit at the vanity and do your hair. Like Sandy said above, that power strip will come in mighty handy for recharging all your electronic gizmos and gadgets throughout your cruise.

Smooth sailing to you! (Please bring us back a set of navigators and I'll scan them in so we can all dream.)