PDA

View Full Version : AKERSHUS ..Whats it like ?

RAIDER
09-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Hiya
Ive been to most of the restaurants in Epcot such as Le Cellier ,Nine Dragons ,Marrakesh etc .
I have never been to this one .... Is it worth giving it a go ? were not piccky eaters so were always willing to give something new a whirl :thumbsup:

Thanks

like2workout
09-25-2007, 08:47 AM
akershus is a great place to eat! part of the fun of epcot is trying the different restaurants for the different type foods - you won't be disappointed with akershus at all!

Simba'sBud
09-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Are you planning this for breakfast or dinner? My DW and I went for breakfast last year and loved it. The food was REALLY GOOD by surprise and they give you plenty of it since it is served family style. And everything tasted so FRESH!:blush: If you have children or just like to hang out with the :princess: , then you will definitely enjoy the atmosphere as well. It took me a while to slow down on the eggs and sausage, but then again, I knew what kind of energy I would need to tackle our day at Epcot!
I hope you enjoy it and have a :pixie: trip!

Disney1
09-25-2007, 09:47 AM
We've only gone for the Character breakfast there, but the food has always been good.

KarenP
09-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Akershus is definitely worth a try!

Samtastic
09-25-2007, 11:24 AM
i'm excited about trying it--I love trying new food! I just really hope SW is there!!!

Nicki'sMom
09-26-2007, 11:37 AM
We went there 9/10 and enjoyed it very much. It was different but great service and very friendly.