PDA

View Full Version : Week of December 15 - 22

BlackFamily2006
09-24-2007, 11:06 PM
My family and I will be in Disney this week, my question is how are parks this week. Also we will be attending the MVMCP, any input on this. Thanks

tiaramom
09-24-2007, 11:44 PM
All I Can Speak For Is The Xmas Party-
It Is Such A Great Event. It Really Puts You In The Christmas Mood. The Show They Had Last Year Was Amazing- It Was Atheatrical Performance- In An Outside
Seating Areana..
So Great!!!
The Cookies Are An Added Bonus- And Hot Coco( As Much As You Want) Thats Fun!
The Dance Parties Are Great For Little Ones ( That Can Stay Up).... Mine Did!
They Had Two Locations For Dance Parties Last Year. They Had Tons Of Characters Dressed In Holiday Best. Beautiful Settings For Photos .
Great Fireworks Show And A Real Cheery Parade. My Daughter Was Dressed As Xmas Belle. Sooooooooooo Cute!@
Loved It And So Will You - Have A Wonderful Time.

Mickey 101
09-25-2007, 12:43 AM
We were at the parks 12/20-30 last year and found them to be very manageable up until 12/26 when the crowd size really increased. We did Disney a little differently than normal, mind you. We made sure to get to the parks early and tried to be flexible in our expectations and routine. We were able to get on all the rides, even the e-ticket attractions multiple times. We had a great trip and hope you do, too. :mickey:

DisneyDudet
09-25-2007, 12:55 AM
We've gone at that exact time twice. Both times, the crowds are managable, and really aren't that bad. You will notice that as each day goes by, the crowds get bigger. If you use fastpass, you shouldn't have any problem.

I assume you will be going to the last MVMCP? If you are, it will be busy, but not too crowded. We've done the last one twice, and it was fun both times, even though it was quite cold!

I love going at this time! Wish we were this year, but we're going for Halloween!

BlackFamily2006
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
We are going to the MVMCP on the 18th. I hope this will be a good night to go with it being in the middle of the week. We have always done the Oct party and had a blast everytime.

PlutoLover
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
We're going the 14th-20th and going to the MVMCP on the 18th too!!! Disney minds think alike :mickey:

LoriMistress
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
See some of you at MVMCP on 12/18!