PDA

View Full Version : castle BBB comparison

thejens
09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Has anyone brought little princesses and cool dudes to the castle BBBoutique? I'd love to bring my DN6, DS10 and DS4,but afraid the boys will balk. Are there fill the pirate skull activities and pirates hats etc. in case they get princessed out? I'd like to schedule BBB then lunch or bfast at CRT. I know the two little ones will really love being in the castle, but I want it to be fun for my big dude too.

Mickey91
09-25-2007, 12:03 AM
The castle BBB is all about the princess. The cool dudes can get a cool look, but it is among all the princess and pixie dust. My cool dude opted for a day with Dad on the coasters while the princess and I did the BBB and the My Disney Princess Tea Party.

Figment!
09-25-2007, 08:09 AM
Are there fill the pirate skull activities and pirates hats etc. in case they get princessed out? Currently, this is only available in the Adventurer Room at the World of Disney.

cal5755
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
The castle BBB is all about the princess. The cool dudes can get a cool look, but it is among all the princess and pixie dust. My cool dude opted for a day with Dad on the coasters while the princess and I did the BBB and the My Disney Princess Tea Party.

So True!!

We didnt see any cool dudes while at the BBB and my DS and DH used it as boys time.... they also had boys time when we went in line to see the princesses at the judges tent.

Goes4FastPass
09-25-2007, 05:33 PM
The castle BBB is all about the princess. The cool dudes can get a cool look, but it is among all the princess and pixie dust. My cool dude opted for a day with Dad on the coasters while the princess and I did the BBB and the My Disney Princess Tea Party.I've never seen ANY setting more than Disney where girls are pink and boys are blue - and even with the commercial success of the POTC series there's still more press to make little girls princesses than Elizabeth Swanns.

The BBB is a Beauty Parlor for little girls. Boys are accomdated - like they are at the Tea Party - but it's certainly not a boy scene.