PDA

View Full Version : Lecza Family Trip Day 3 (9/16)

cal5755
09-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Today was Magic Kingdom day!! We woke up early. Jackie (DD4) was dressed as Alice and Michelle (DD8) was dressed as Minnie Mouse. We left the hotel at 8 am and took advantage of the little ones hours. My Dad stayed back at the hotel because it was just too early for him. We were at the gates at around 8:30 am. We had a wonderful morning on the rides in fantasyland with no waits!! Chris (DS 12) was less than thrilled that we rode IASW lol. Around 11:30 am we opted for frozen drinks...I got a frozen coke and DH, Mom, Jackie, Chris and Michelle all got the blue color. Then we decided to go ride HM. Jackie was a bit unsure of this one... but in the end she loved it... especially when the ghost sat on her lap in the end!! We loved the new version. After our ghoulish ride we headed to CP for lunch with pooh and friends. We met up with Dad, Uncle and Auntie and all 9 of us were seated on time. The food was great and DH and dad loved the prime rib. I got a great shot of my dad and tigger and managed to take a pic of each adult putting food in their mouths lol. Pur server was excellent with filling drinks and clearing tables. We left an extra 3 dollars per card... and he overheard me and my uncle talking about how tips are not included next year. He and another server said please spread the word... I think they are very afraid of not getting tips next year...my thoughts on that are for another post though. After lunch we headed to SM. On the way we met Rafiki and Timon so we got pics and autographs..We got sidetracked again though and did Country bears first...just as we came out it was the day parade. Jackie got special attention from Alice as they were dressed alike... and goofy pointed to Michelle and then to Minnie because they were dressed alike!! After that we headed over to POTC and met peterpan and wendy!! The kids loved that! Then we did the POTC (2 minute wait). I think when we came out of here it was pouring so we waited it out for about 10 minutes. Then we went and did the tikki room while it was still drizziling. After the Tikki Room we went on the Jungle cruise. Then it was CS at cosmic rays. We waited 5 minutes for a table... it was busy but not too bad. We got our bands for the EMH and headed over to COP one of our favs. Then of course it was buzz, stitch and the laugh floor. My kids loved the laugh floor!! After that we were all pretty wiped so we didnt stay too long into the EMH. We waited for the bus back and got some much needed sleep!!

faline
09-25-2007, 12:59 PM
What great character interaction you had!

ChipnDaleGal
09-26-2007, 10:55 AM
You know that you have had a good day when you are just too tired to stay through all of the late EMH. :thumbsup: Sounds like you all had a really great day together at the Magic Kingdom. Thanks for sharing. :mickey: