PDA

View Full Version : Pal Mickey Question

MrPeetrie
09-24-2007, 07:58 PM
We bought a Pal Mickey two years ago and we're returning this October. Is it worth bringing him down? Will he still have relevant things to say? Or do we need to buy an updated Pal Mickey for it to be useful. I think I heard (read) somewhere it's possible to get older Pal Mickeys updated, but I'm not sure. Any info would be appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Iluvpooh
09-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes you can have him updated. I can't remember where, but I think there is a place in each park that will do it for free.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Nope he can NOT be updated. His memories are only of the rides/attractions that existed when he was "born". The newer ones would have memories of the attractions that have opened since he was born.
I brought my Pal with me last month and to be honest, I only took him to the park one day. I meant to have the battery changed while I was there and forgot to do that too. And my 4y.o. nephew didn't bring his Pal to the park even one day.

MrPeetrie
09-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Nope he can NOT be updated. His memories are only of the rides/attractions that existed when he was "born".

I was afraid of that.