PDA

View Full Version : April Question

Stormer
09-24-2007, 07:34 PM
I have never been to the parks in April, but I know it is REALLY busy. This year Easter falls on March 23. Where I live we don't have Spring break until April 21 - 25. Any chance it won't be too crazy busy because it is so much after Easter?

Strmchsr
09-24-2007, 09:19 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!!

While it will still be busy, that week would be nothing like Easter. Most of the southern schools have their spring breaks earlier in the month or during holy week, so by using fastpass and having a plan you would be fine.

Bringonthemouse!
09-24-2007, 09:58 PM
We were in WDW April '06 21-29 and Easter fell the weekend before we arrived. The crowds were extremely manageable (I would even go as far as to say the crowd level was low). I think the longest we waited in a stanby line was 30 min for Peter Pan, although I must admit, we really did take advantage of FastPasses. You may read in other posts about "Grad Nights" that occur during this time of year. Rest assured, we were not disturbed once by the grads. They do close the MK early for the general public one night (I think it's only one night) for the graduation bash but we just went to EPCOT for extra magic hours. No big deal.
It's a fabulous time of year to go!!! Enjoy!
:mickey:

atpatt
09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
We were there this past April 14-24 and I didn't think it was bad at all! That was our son's spring break which falls pretty late. I do remember that there were a ton of CT folks there, but it just didn't seem all that crowded. We will be doing it the same time next year.

Stormer
09-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks everyone. I think we will go then and give it a try!