PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Discounts?

omearac
09-24-2007, 07:26 PM
We're planning our first sea/land cruise for Sep. 08 and I was wondering if Disney ever offers discounts for cruises.

We just got back from our second trip this year and had an absolute blast!!! :number1:

adoptionislove
09-24-2007, 09:00 PM
I have'nt heard of any. 7K is what we are paying for ours. (Land n Sea)

Maybe they give a military or AAA discount?:mickey:

Michelle

PirateStitch
09-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Occassionaly, Disney Passholders receive a discount. Last March, I only paid like $398 pp for a 4 night cruise on the Wonder. We saw the discount in our annual passholder letter last November!!!

Tavel
09-24-2007, 10:35 PM
There are military and Fla. residents discounts available time to time. (Unfortunately, they expire just BEFORE our cruise!!!) I believe you can get the discount back if you already have something booked, similar to the codes that come out with Disney resorts.

ElenitaB
09-25-2007, 10:39 AM
The best way to get a discount on DCL is to book EARLY! The other way is to rebook onboard (I don't know what they do to the water on the ship, but you will want to rebook ;) ).

Last but not least, book through a travel agency such as Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/). They're up on the latest pricing DCL has to offer.

Joy2theworld
09-25-2007, 08:07 PM
I often get emails for discounts on cruises that time of year from Disney because of that being hurricane season. We are not passholders nor are we Florida residents. The only thing we've done is cruise on Disney before. The prices are usually quite good, but they only come out a few months beforehand. So, if you don't want to risk it, booking early is a must.