PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to rent their points?

WBrundage
09-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Not sure if this is where I post, as I am new here. I just recently discovered that points can be rented by strangers. I am a disney junkie and we go at least once a year. Although I try to go 2-3. Anyway, we are looking to go the first or second week in Dec. Preferably the 10th -13th and would like a 2 bdrm villa. If anyone is interested they can email me or direct me to the correct place to post.
Thanks.
Whitney

FiggyFan
09-24-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't think this site permits people to negotiate point rentals. Putting that aside, if you are talking about December 2007, you are going to find it very difficult to get into a DVC resort. I keep hearing on these boards that early December is very popular time to visit a DVC resort, since nightly points are relatively low and the decorations are all out.

vizsla
09-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Points can be rented by DVC owners if they have extra that they will not be using. We do not allow the advertisement or sales of points on this website. But, if you do a search onthe internet for DVC point rentals you will find several sites where members advertise.