PDA

View Full Version : disney dreams giveaway postcards

wedway fan
09-24-2007, 06:04 PM
i know i've seen this posted in the "YOMD" thread, but the thread has gotten so long i can't find the answer...

for those mailing in their cards, what do you use? i've found (by nature of the postal service mailing them back to me) that 3x5 index cards are too small. larger cards work, but i've had some sent back because they send it to MY address written on the reverse instead of the giveaway address on the stamp side.

tips?

DisneyDudet
09-25-2007, 03:30 AM
i know i've seen this posted in the "YOMD" thread, but the thread has gotten so long i can't find the answer...

for those mailing in their cards, what do you use? i've found (by nature of the postal service mailing them back to me) that 3x5 index cards are too small. larger cards work, but i've had some sent back because they send it to MY address written on the reverse instead of the giveaway address on the stamp side.

tips?

I bought the ones from the post office, with postage already paid. On the side that I put my address on, I litterally said Address: blah blah blah, just so they wouldn't get it confused.

But that didn't help me. I didn't win.