PDA

View Full Version : After hours ADR???

jonah'smom
09-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Anyone ever heard of this?? I called Disney Dining some time ago to make ADR's for our Dec trip. I was trying to coincide Fantasmic and dinner one night, and as there were no available Dinner Packages, I just decided to go to the early show, and have dinner after so that we don't miss Fantasmic. When they offered available times for that evening, I was offered a time after the park closes. MGM closes at 8:00 on that night, yet I have an ADR for 8:20 at Sci-Fi.

This sounds exciting to me to be in the park after hours, anyone else ever done/heard of this?

jonah'smom
09-26-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm bumping this thread.

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

WelshieLover
09-27-2007, 03:14 PM
When we were there in Feb we ate at Primetime and were leaving after hours. Plenty of times I have had this happen at EPCOT. It is really nice to be in the parks after hours. It is peaceful and everything is still lit up. Take lots of pictures. It is rare to get a decent picture at WDW without random people in it.

cperry92380
09-27-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure about this...
I just got off the phone w/Disney Dining a few hours ago, trying to schedule a Fantasmic pkg also (looking at Mama Melrose or HW&V).
The night I'm looking at MGM closes at 7p, but has evening EMH.
The rep on the phone said that Mama Melrose closes at 6 pm that night and HW&V closes at 7 pm.
Seems to me the resturants do not stay open after official closing.
She said that Sci-Fi would likely be open for EMH...