PDA

View Full Version : MNSSP on Sept 14th-Did anyone leave early and get the "comp ticket" postcard?

Disneyatic
09-24-2007, 03:25 PM
We attended the MNSSHP on the 14th and left early because of the rain and all the cancellations.
When we got onto our bus alot of people had these postcard type things that they were handed when they exited the park.
This gist of the card was that as a courtesy they would let you use your event ticket for a time period of 1 year for a 1 day park admission.

Did anyone else get this postcard? I am trying to figure out exactly how to use it and no one I speak to knows what I am talking about!

tadshome
09-24-2007, 05:58 PM
I received the postcard sized ticket when we left the pirates and princess party early because of rain and the cancellations. They told me to bring the card and our pirates & princess tickets back with us next time that we wanted to go into the MK and we would not have to pay. I think that is was valid for a year from the date of the pirates & princess tickets

crltkcagle
09-24-2007, 07:16 PM
i didn't get one of those but i did get my money back for the tickets. i had to go to guest relations at mk the next morning but i recieved a full refund.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
09-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Yes, we received the card on the 14th and 5 free tickets to the party on the 21st (The following Monday, the 17th at Guest Relations). Disney was awesome!!!!!! :number1:

From my understanding, you only need to show your actual hard ticket from MNSSHP dated for that night to get the free admission for up to one year.

Here is what the actual card says..I have it right here:

PLEASE BE SURE TO RETAIN YOUR EVENT TICKET

Since the weather would not cooperate with us tonight, we'd like to invite you back to the Magic Kingdom Park during regular Park operating hours. Please retain tonight's special even ticket, and present it at a Magic Kingdom Turnstile on another day to gain admission into the Park. This offer expires one year from today.

Tickets are valid ONLY at Magic Kingdom Park abd are NOT valid for any special event or during holiday periods."

Then follows fine print.

HTH

Disneyatic
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you to everyone for their help!

We left early that night but for some reason didn't get the postcard and only found out about when it was being discussed on our bus back to the hotel! We debated going back to get the card but didn't expect to be back before the year time frame.
Well wouldn't you know it....we are going to be back! So I am trying to figure out how we can use our tickets again.

Once again, thanks for all the help!

Fantasmic
09-26-2007, 11:39 AM
We stuck it out till the end, and ended up having a great night!!!!

AND we got the free tix for next year! I doubt I'll use them though