PDA

View Full Version : ADRs for last week of Jan...?

cperry92380
09-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Will I NEED ADRs for the last week of Jan? (will we def. need them to eat at a sit-down rest)
Has anyone had any experiences with being turned away during this time frame?

mouseketeer mom
09-24-2007, 02:41 PM
We were there the last week of January this year. I had ADR's and was happy I did. Is there such thing as a slow time at Disneyworld anymore?;) If you can make them, why not? One less thing to worry about on your trip, you know you can get into the places you love or want to try!

Strmchsr
09-24-2007, 04:14 PM
While no one knows for sure what the effect the new DDP will have on ADRs, since the original inception of the DDP ADRs are almost a requirement any time. Can you get a walk-up during a slower time of the year? Yes, but chances are you'll have to go to several restaurants, and only the less popular ones, in order to do so. If you want to eat at any of the more popular locations (Le Cellier, Prime Time, etc) you need an ADR year round and you need it at the 180 day mark. One thing you can do is when you arrive have concierge check for you what is available during your stay, but, again, you're kind of just rolling the dice as to what, if anything, will be available.

Samtastic
09-24-2007, 04:34 PM
I figure, if you can do it--why not??? If you're not going to show up, just call up and cancel. Better to be safe, then sorry!