PDA

View Full Version : Rings in Epcot

Figgyluv03
09-24-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't know what prompted me to have this dream last night, but I had a dream that I was in Epcot purchasing one of the silver rings that they carve your name out of. Do they still have this and does anyone know how much it cost?

tomorrowschild
09-24-2007, 05:42 PM
I am pretty sure they still have them outside of Mexico (not sure the price). I got mine years ago, it doesn't fit anymore. They used to have one outside of Pirates- but I am not sure if they still do (I don't remember seeing it on our last trip).

Wolf
09-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I got my WOLF one in DTD and it was by the silhouette letter place its like a stand alone cart thing.

Figgyluv03
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I am pretty sure they still have them outside of Mexico (not sure the price). I got mine years ago, it doesn't fit anymore. They used to have one outside of Pirates- but I am not sure if they still do (I don't remember seeing it on our last trip).

Yeah, I do remember there being one outside of PoC. That stinks that they aren't there anymore. We're going to Epcot on our 2nd day, and I usually head to Mexico first, so I will definetely have to do that first. I really wish I knew how much they were. I just want to make sure I bring extra money just for that.

Grace
09-25-2007, 01:20 PM
:mickey: There was a cart selling those in DTD last time we went, in the Marketplace area.

Figgyluv03
09-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Can anyone down there check on pricing for me? Do you know if they are a standard rate or is it per letter.

Thanks.

jkj1224
09-26-2007, 11:30 PM
There is one in the MK right outside the PoC gift shop and the one in Mexico is still at Epcot, the price is on a per letter basis. :)

Figgyluv03
09-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Go figure, my name is pretty long. I have 7 digits.