PDA

View Full Version : Figaro's pre-Intercot Party trip report

dlpmikki
09-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Meeow

Hi everyone. It's Figaro the toy cat here with my latest Pre-Trip Report. My humans, Andrew and Mikki (especially Mikki, that's dlpmikki to you) are getting very excited as they prepare for our next trip to Walt Disney World. We will be there for most of October.

We are all looking forward to meeting lots for friends from Intercot during the 10th anniversary "meet". I have even had a bath (and you know how much Figaro enjoyed "Bath Day". :drama: )

Another highlight will be our first few days, when we will be staying in the new DVC rooms at Animal Kingdom Lodge. This sounds like lots of opportunities for me to have my picture taken. We have "Savannah view" so perhaps I will get some with real animals in the background. :D

Mikki is also organising some quizzes and things for the "meet" but I have been sworn to secrecy about the answers. :secret:

Looking forward to seeing you.

Figaro :paw:

ChipnDaleGal
09-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Figaro, I can honestly say that I am looking forward to meeting you almost more than anyone else coming to the Intercot Bash. I hope you and your humans enjoy staying in those new DVC room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. See you in a couple weeks! Safe travels. :mickey:

DizNee143
09-24-2007, 11:54 AM
i hope you and your 'humans' have an absolutely wonderful time in Disney!! i have to say i always look forward to your trip reports!! cant wait to hear all about it!!!! :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
09-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Figaro, I'm with Donna! I am really looking forward to meeting you. We actually watched "Bath Day" on Saturday -- so I know what a sacrifice you will be making for the meet! Safe travels!

disneydrmr
09-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Well Figaro, I really wish I was able to go to the Meet to meet you and your humans, but I wasn't able to swing it. I do hope you have a wonderful time meeting everyone (and try to be nice to Alex - ok :D) Have a safe trip and take lots of pictures!

faline
09-24-2007, 08:26 PM
Figaro, I'll bet that bath will be quite worthwhile when you get a chance to see all the amazing animals on the savannah! I look forward to seeing you and your humans again at the Intercot meet!

Jared
09-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Figaro, you'll be tired of me after living in connecting rooms at Old Key West for an entire weekend.

But after hearing so much about you, I cannot wait to finally shake your soft, plush paw.

TikiGoddess
09-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Figaro,

Have a safe trip across the pond and enjoy the brand new AKL room! Great digs for a cool cat.

TikiG

disneydeb
09-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Figaro,
Next Saturday night I'll take a bath too! Gotta look neat and pretty for the big mouse, now don't we? :D

I will enjoy meeting you and your humans!:thumbsup:

See ya real soon!:mickey:

BriarRose0708
09-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Looking forward to meeting you and the humans, Figaro!

Caroleh
09-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Oh, Figaro, I'm so sorry I won't be able to meet your and your humans. Have a great and safe trip!! (Just watch out for Alex!!!)

cal5755
09-28-2007, 10:06 PM
I am having a blast just reading everyones pre trip reports for the intercot meet up! It is so awesome!

Have a great trip!

ElenitaB
09-29-2007, 01:38 AM
Figaro, since I'm gathering up treats for your humans, what would you like for me to bring you? Catnip bagels? Catnip rugelach? Catnip baklava? Or should I go straight for the catnip cannoli?

Looking forward to finally meeting you!

Mousefever
09-29-2007, 07:08 PM
I love kitties! I'm sure that meeting you, Andrew, and Mikki will be a real treat!
Amy

:dory:

BelleCiavo
09-30-2007, 08:01 AM
I loved your last trip report Figaro and can't wait to hear all about your next trip. Are you getting dressed up for MNSSHP?

Karen

grego77
09-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Looking forward to meeting you! :mickey: