PDA

View Full Version : Trading Post Prices?

Miss Tink
09-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Hi there! I'm camping at Fort Wilderness next month. I'm curious what prices are like these days at The Trading Post for grocery items. Are they REALLY overpriced :confused:...i.e. should I pick up EVERYTHING beforehand at a grocery store? Thanks!

FloridaTeacher
09-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Oh yeah, it's all pretty pricey! We try to get everything elsewhere, although on occasion we have run out of bread or milk and picked it up there. :scared:

26 Days til we're back at the Fort & WDW!!!:thumbsup:

ibrowse17
09-24-2007, 10:14 AM
You can expect the prices to be on the high side, just like every where else at Disney. It might just be me, but I think the Meadows TP has a better selection than the Settlement TP.

wendy*darling
09-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I guess it depends on what you are used to. I did not find the prices to be too terribly high in June this year.
It's not BJ's or Costco, but it's better than your local convenience store.
If you have the option to make a stop on the way- do that. But don't worry if you run out of milk, OJ or bread- you can get it all there and it won't throw you off budget.

robyn221
10-05-2007, 03:30 PM
There's also not much of a selection either. You really would be better off getting groceries offsite or arranging to have them delivered through Garden Grocer.

Robyn