PDA

View Full Version : What will they do..

positive0negative
09-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Anyone know what the plan is for the Castle suite after the Year of a Million Dreams? My whole family has been wondering.

IloveDisney71
09-23-2007, 09:59 PM
My family has been wondering the same thing. We were joking and said that they'll probably rent it out for a few thousand per night! I would love to know what the plans are!?!

bigbabyblues
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I've read that it will be used for Make-A-Wish families, but that may just be a rumor.

BronxTigger
09-23-2007, 10:38 PM
They are giving it to me. I'm relocating to the Magic Kingdom. :secret:

We can all dream, can't we??

mrsgaribaldi
09-24-2007, 03:33 AM
I've read that it will be used for Make-A-Wish families, but that may just be a rumor.

I would love to see this happen :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
09-24-2007, 08:05 AM
Actually, I believe the Make-A-Wish deal is confirmed, it was announced early this year or late last year. I believe it was also posted as part of a press release here on intercot.

Disney didn't want the Castle Suite to ever become something for the ultra wealthy, and so what to do? The logical choice was to have it be for special needs families, since Disney has paired up with make-A-Wish for many years.

Maybe I saw it on one of their podcasts, but I know they are no plans for renting it out :mickey:

Personally, I think that is the very best solution they could possibly come up with! :thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
09-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Disney didn't want the Castle Suite to ever become something for the ultra wealthy, and so what to do? The logical choice was to have it be for special needs families, since Disney has paired up with make-A-Wish for many years.
Personally, I think that is the very best solution they could possibly come up with! :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree more. What a great idea!!!