PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Playhouse Disney at DS...

Terra
09-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm meeting up with a fellow Intercotee on Oct 6th...
This is one show I really want to catch with DS [10 months]...he loved VOTLM and Beauty and the Beast Stage show...so I'm assuming this will be entertaining as well...
can anyone tell me what goes on during it...I've not seen the TV show of it either...bad me...lol

Strmchsr
09-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Basically Bear and the Big Blue House characters come out to sing and dance with the kids then short segments are shown with puppets from the various Playhouse Disney shows (or previous shows).

Flower
09-23-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm meeting up with a fellow Intercotee on Oct 6th...
This is one show I really want to catch with DS [10 months]...he loved VOTLM and Beauty and the Beast Stage show...so I'm assuming this will
be entertaining as well...
can anyone tell me what goes on during it...I've not seen the TV show of it either...bad me...lol

Who are you meeting up with??? Hahaha!!!!

Lets try to check it out together, depending on show times. Brandon enjoyed it in February, and I find that Bennie is 'moving' whenever he hears music, so I am sure he will love it this time around!

The theatre is carpeted and you sit on the floor during the show, the kids can get up and dance, they dim the main lights and turn on some different colored ones, and confetti drops from the ceiling towards the end of the show.

The show segments include Bear & the big blue house, Jo Jo & Pooh, etc. It's cute, But I have to admit that I am looking forward to it being upgraded in 2008 to include the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Brandon LOVES that show!!

crltkcagle
09-23-2007, 11:06 PM
My boys (6,4, and 2) loved it! They do such a great job of getting the kids excited while waiting and then keeping the kids entertained during the show. My boys were dancing and singing right along with the show. I have some pics if you would like to see them.

Terra
09-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Who are you meeting up with??? Hahaha!!!!

Lets try to check it out together, depending on show times. .....
some different colored ones, and confetti drops from the ceiling towards the end of the show.

LOL....I'm so excited!!

Oh yeah I sure hope the show times line up so we can see one!!
Oh gosh and the confetti dropping!!!! Boy won't that be fun as David tries to eat it all!!

My boys (6,4, and 2) loved it! They do such a great job of getting the kids excited while waiting and then keeping the kids entertained during the show. My boys were dancing and singing right along with the show. I have some pics if you would like to see them.

Oh I am all about pics!!!!! do share!!! lol

Flower
09-24-2007, 12:00 PM
LOL....I'm so excited!!

Oh yeah I sure hope the show times line up so we can see one!!
Oh gosh and the confetti dropping!!!! Boy won't that be fun as David tries to eat it all!!

The confetti is more like chunks & ribbons of paper streamers, so it is not tiny little pieces!

Terra
09-24-2007, 12:42 PM
lol...that's good!!!
I can't wait to see it!

Planetcaravan19f
09-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey Flower i see that you went to the Playhouse Disney show/MGM in Feb. I'm assuming 2007? Do you happen to remember the show times or maybe the latest show time for this event? Please and thankyou:D:D:D:D:D:D