PDA

View Full Version : Scheduling Question for 9/26

garthbarth1
09-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok-we are arriving Wed early morning and staying at the Contemporary. We have never been to Animal Kingdom before, and was going to go over there first and ride the safari ride. We have heard that if you dont go early in the am, the animals will not be out? Is this true? The reason I ask is that that night they have EMH for the evening....so I was thinking we would go to Magic Kingdom during the day and then go to Animal Kingdom mid afternoon and finish off there for the day. My husband and I really want to see the animals...so should we do the park hopping or just go later in the day? I am just worried that if we go later we wont get to see them! We are the type of people who dont like to hop around to different parks...we like to go and spend the most time possible at one place. The most parks we have ever been to in one day is two....usually one for the regular hours and then another for the evening hours. Any advice would be very much appreciated!! 3 days until our 5 year anniversary trip!!:party::cloud9::mickey:

Gottaluvgoof
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
We were at the animal kingdom on 9/7 at about 2:00 in the afternoon and we saw more animals than we had ever seen before. The CM driving the truck even commented on there being so many animals out. The giraffes were very close to the road and we got a very good look at them. It's probably a hit and miss thing. Not so sure you can really schedule that.

cal5755
09-23-2007, 08:45 PM
We went on 9/19 after 5:00 and we saw more animals out then we did last time early in the day! I don't believe there is a specific time more are out or not out... it changes everytime you ride the safari. We did get to see the Giraffes this time (even a small one) and never saw one the last time we went.

P.S. if you like disney musicals I highly recommend the festival of the lion king... it is our families favorite!! Have fun on your safari no matter what time you choose!!