PDA

View Full Version : magical gathering

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I have heard people speak of magical gatherings. What is this?

tovin
09-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Magical Gatherings (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/magicalgatherings/landing?id=MagicalGatheringLandingPage&bhcp=1) is :

A Grand Gathering is a group of 8 or more staying at select Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort Hotels. This means the more you gather, the more you can enjoy all kinds of special benefits, services and one-of-a-kind experiences we've created just for large parties like yours. We welcome kids of all ages, but only those age 3 and up are considered part of the guest count.

It's basically a group planning department/tool/event services that will help you put a large gathering (family reunion, birthday event, etc.,) together.

=)

T

CBMarks
09-25-2007, 08:24 PM
We are having a magical gathering next week for my mom's 70th Birthday. She didn't want the typical 70th birthday party, she wanted to do it Disney Style. :mickey: So my sister and I started planning and can't believe it's finally here.

We've had special tshirts made, made reservations at all her favorite places and some new ones that she has always wanted to try and lots of other surprises. :party:

We've also have reserved time with one of ICOT sponsors stan kelley to have our picture taken, I'm so darn excited. I am so glad that I found Intercot as I've found alot of great ideas. :rocks:

9 days but who's counting??? :woohoo:

:smickey: