PDA

View Full Version : Official Christmas Parade Taping Dates

streudel423
09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone has them yet. Will it be Nov 30-Dec 2 or Dec 7-Dec 9? I surely hope it's not the later when we will be there. We are schedule to be at MK on December 8. Thanks!!
:mickey:

Strmchsr
09-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I would think the Nov 30-Dec 2 as that's been the time frame for the last several years. Any later would not give them the time to edit, reshoot, etc as needed.

LibertyTreeGal
09-23-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh goody! That means we can ride and ride and ride while everyone else watches the parade!! At least I hope so -- everything else is normal, right?

Strmchsr
09-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Oh goody! That means we can ride and ride and ride while everyone else watches the parade!! At least I hope so -- everything else is normal, right?

Yes, you can ride while the parade is going on, but the park tends to be pretty crowded that day. Also, the parade isn't taped in one go through. It's an all day thing where they bring out one float at a time and run it backwards and forwards several times so that they can get a good shot. As for everyone watching, the last couple of years only folks who "signed up" to be a part of the crowd would be up close. Everyone else could sort of catch a glimpse and then went on to ride. Friday usually is the musical guests taped around the castle then Saturday is the parade itself with Sunday being for an additional taping and reshoots. It's usually best to avoid MK those days.