PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo, finished "Year of a Million Outfits!"

murphy1
09-23-2007, 10:07 AM
I have now completed 10 outifits, three costumes, bracelets for our trip next month!!! I did applique, sewing, headbands, designs, you name it! I did not have time to smock anything, thought about it, but didn't. I had to put some of my freelance sewing that I do for others on hold, but it was worth it, since this is dd's birthday trip!! I will post pics in my trip report when we get back, they look much better on.

divinedi
09-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow, you are a very ambitious and terrific Mom to do that for your daughters birthday :number1:

Have fun with them at Disney and looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back!

SBETigg
09-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Ooh, I can't wait to hear how it goes! You do some incredible work and I'm sure any princess would be thrilled with the choices. Have a fabulous time and a happy birthday for the DD!

Momof2boys
09-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Wow, I'm impressed. And can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

mouseketeer mom
09-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow. I'm excited when I simply pack for the trip and feel like I've accomplished something! Thats a talent I'll never have. Enjoy your great outfits!

goofysbabe
09-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Can't wait to see the photos! Hope you have a magical trip.:magic:

kakn7294
09-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I can't wait to see those pics, Shari! I love to sew too although you do a much better job than I do! Your daughter is a very lucky little girl to have you work so hard to make her birthday special.

pogo
09-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Good Job ! :thumbsup:

Do any of them have a possum on them ? :D

illini
09-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Gahhhhh! You're sending me into panic mode. I've barely even started on our outfits! Heck, I have a few that aren't even really planned. So hurry up and post those photos-- I need some serious inspiration.

And, btw, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does this. I've done some freelance sewing for others, too, but it's one or two sets. I seem to be the only one who wants to do one for every day. :mickey:

prprincess
09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
You do awesome work, so I can't wait to see pics. Too bad we have to wait a little while for them. ;)