PDA

View Full Version : Britney Poll

Bethanymouse
09-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Alright Intercotees, I know we have all heard all of the dram surrounding Britney lately. I want to hear your opinions....is she a bad mom? what do you think of her? how is this effecting her teen fans? And for the poll....do you feel sorry for Britney?

PirateLover
09-23-2007, 12:25 AM
The only reason I do care is because of the children. If it is true that she is on drugs and boozing while she is around the kids and remains their primary care giver, that is an absolute disgrace. What does it take for the courts to take custody away from an unfit mother? And to top it off she never even got a california drivers license. Yet look at all those times she got pulled over and she was never cited. Gotta love celebrity justice.

tinkerbelle75
09-23-2007, 12:28 AM
I'll say what I said in the other Britney thread- I just plain feel sorry for her.We all know she's not real bright, so other people, especially her mother, have made some really bad decisions for her.I hope she gets her life together. I hate to see someone crash and burn like that.

snifflesmcg
09-23-2007, 01:17 AM
I voted that, NO, I don't feel sorry for her. Honestly, I really don't care. She has brought on most of her problems herself. I was 10 times more responsible at 18 let alone 25 years old. Nobody told her to drink, do drugs, get married and have children. She did that all on her own.

alphamommy
09-23-2007, 03:15 AM
I don't feel sorry for her - I feel bad for her kids!

KarenP
09-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Yes, I feel sorry for anyone who is in as much trouble as she is. I truly hope she gets the help she needs.

ChipnDaleGal
09-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I just can't feel sorry for her. There are too many kids in this country that have to grow up way too fast due to their living conditions, lack of parents, etc. A lot of them end up turning to drugs to ease the pain of their childhood, or the hopelessness of their life. Britney may have had a fast childhood, but she certainly has the means to do something about it. And as soon as she added those two little innocent lives into the mix she needed to grow up and live a better life. She is making conscious decisions not get better. If she wants to crash and burn, that is her choice, but it isn't right to be putting the babies in the middle of all that mess.

Ian
09-23-2007, 12:41 PM
:sleepin:

Wha? Huh? Did someone say something?

I voted I don't care. Because I don't care. Celebs bore me.

Mommy2boys
09-23-2007, 01:20 PM
No, she deserves what she gets

mttafire
09-23-2007, 02:13 PM
No, she deserves what she gets

Agreed ....EVERYTHING that has happened to her is 100% HER fault and HER bad decisions.
NO, I do not feel sorry for her one bit.
When folks make decisions in life....You gota live with them.

mttafire
09-23-2007, 02:30 PM
:sleepin:

Wha? Huh? Did someone say something?

I voted I don't care. Because I don't care. Celebs bore me.

LOL..Actually, Ian pretty much said it all.:thumbsup:

thrillme
09-23-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm rather wishy washy on her. I think she's a very talented lady. I do believe she's a product of a VERY aggressive "stage mom". She was pushed really hard when she should have been enjoying herself. I think somewhere along the line she just BROKE.

I do believe she is responsible for things that have happened but I also believe she has some real mental problems such as maybe bipolar and depression. I hope that someday she gets some real help and not just a month or two rehab for drugs.

I only hope the same thing doesn't happen to Hanna Montana.

kim1st
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
I totally think she brought it on herself...but I still feel sorry for her - those two things aren't mutually exclusive, right?

I hope she finds a way to pull herself together...maybe Dr. Phil should have a go at her...

TheDuckRocks
09-24-2007, 10:18 AM
I couldn't place a vote on this pole.
1) Yes, because I do feel sorry for anyone who lets their life go as far in the ditch as hers has.
2) No, because at this point I feel whatever she gets she deserves. When someone feels they are above listening to what even a judge is telling them really needs someone to step in.
3) Yes and No, I truely do care as to what happens to those 2 little guys and if this whole mess isn't played out in public view I fear for their safety.

Magic Smiles
09-25-2007, 08:08 AM
I voted, I feel sorry for her. You get these young people who have so much talent, but just don't know how to control their lives. If only some one could provide more guidance for them. I would feel bad for anyone who was having so many problems, whether they be famous or not. I hope that she manages to get her life under control as both her and her kids deserve a good mother and life. People can sit back and criticize but until you are in their shoes, you have no idea what their lives are like - all the stress and pressures that they must feel being in the spotlight all the time. I am sure that there are many other individuals out there who are a lot worse than Britney, but don't make the news all the time as they are not famous. Lets stop criticizing and start helping!

motherhamv
09-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I can not isolate what my dd hears. I use this as an example for her, and also with the red head. I just pray that dd's favs. stay on the right track.

I tell her we will keep Hilary and Miley in our prayers. :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
09-25-2007, 11:18 PM
I don't know what to think -- I only know what the press wants me to know and I am sick and tired of taking their word for anything. Hard for me to judge anything when I don't know anyone involved personally.... heck, it's hard for me to judge situations correctly when I do know the people involved personally!