PDA

View Full Version : Can 12 year old hang w/ teens?

Sarah
09-22-2007, 09:59 PM
I am just starting my planning for a Disney trip. We want to start with a 4-day Disney cruise and end with a week at WDW. I will have two daughters... 12 and 13 years old. The 12 year old will NOT want to be with the little kids. She has alway been n age going on n+10. Will my daughters have to remain separated or will they be able to go to the same areas? Thank you.

TammiMcMan
09-23-2007, 12:02 AM
This is something you need to discuss with the kids club counsellors when you get on board. If your 12 year old is close to her birthday, then they can opt to move her up into the teen category. In my experience, they wanted to talk to my daughter and I guess make sure she was mature enough to go with the older group.

To the best of my knowledge, the teens don't have a check in or check out policy, so that's something that you'd need to be comfortable with as well. Basically with the loft group, they could come and go as they pleased. Probably not a big deal if she's hanging around with her sister, but the age range in that group does go all the way up to 17.