PDA

View Full Version : Citrus Swirl Location

centralohio disneyfan
09-22-2007, 07:51 PM
We are big fans of the Dole Whip. I have also heard that somewhere in Magic Kingdom, they have Citrus Swirls or Strawberry Swirls. HAs anyone heard of these and if so, where can you find them?

Twinsowner
09-22-2007, 08:20 PM
i havent had one yet but I plan to in November. They are at the Sunnshine Tree terrace.:thumbsup:

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
09-22-2007, 08:33 PM
As stated above the Citrus Swirl is sold at Sunshine Tree Terrace which is behind the Magic Carpets of Aladdin and beside the Tiki Room exit.

Strawberry Swirls are at Enchanted Grove next to Mad Tea party in Fantasyland.

I love them all!

Edenza
09-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I had to ask a few cast members before I even got one who knew what a Dole Whip was, then a few more before I got accurate directions to the place that sold them. Good luck finding these things; they sound fantastic.

krorx
09-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Yum! something new to look forward to on our next visit. :)

ncscgirl2005
09-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Ummm...Dole Whip...my mouth is watering.:cloud9: :papple:

DisneyDudet
09-24-2007, 03:12 PM
This will probably be moved to Dining, but I'll answer!

I'm a HUGE fan of the Dole Whip Float. And out of the two "swirls", the strawberry swirl is my favorite! The Enchanted grove is across from the teacups, and across from the outside seating of Cosmic Rays. Its little, and could be easy to miss. It has a few tables off to the left of it, plus some restrooms. If are looking at a map, it will be easier to spot the potties than the restaurant!

The Sunshine Tree Terrace for the citrus swirls (instead of strawberry, its orange.. Think Dreamsicle!) is at the exit of the Tiki Room, behind the Magic Carpets (I'm sooooo not using correct ride names!). We've noticed that, sometimes, their machines break, so, if they are broken, come another time!

One day, we had a Ice Cream day. Instead of eating lunch, we would eat the ice creams and then get a dinner later on. It was fun, my dad's dream, Ice Cream for a meal!

mac badger
09-24-2007, 06:25 PM
i love the strawberry swirl, creamy and refreshing
the enchanted grove has been there forever, i remember visiting it in the 70s. its right across from the tea cups