PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Plaza Hotel?

Mrs Bus Driver
09-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Just got reservations for this hotel, never stayed here before. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what you thought of it?

tovin
09-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I *LOVE* this hotel!

It's usually dirt cheap, is within a crazy 6-10 minutes from the magical "twing" of having your ticket read, and the grounds are well kept.

The HUGE heated pool is awesome!!

We've gotten there anytime between 6am and 10pm and never had any problems with lines, or rude staff. Everyone has been exceptional.

The downsides that others have (not I!):

The rooms are clean and well kept usually, but Hilton, it ain't. It's definitely a little threadbare, and the towels aren't really schmoozy. If you're prone to back problems, sleep more in the middle of the bed as the edges aren't reinforced.

Parking is $2 a day.

I've heard that some don't like the resteraunt. I'm always to beat or to excited to eat. Depending on how long we're staying for, we either request a fridge or bring our own cooler. I *always* go Disneyland on a budget, so it works for me. Otherwise, get in really, really early at McDonalds, IHOP or Denny's, drive down the street to one of the places on Harbor, or grab a milk and a muffin at a convienence/snack store just before you enter the park.

I hope you enjoy!!!

T